Best Acoustic Guitar – There might be many reasons why you considered purchasing a guitar in the first place. You might have just started to learn this beautiful piece of instrument or are thinking about learning the same anytime soon.
You might have the ambition to rock the music world or simply learn to express your music experience. However, for all of this to happen, you need to have the best acoustic guitar out there in the market.
Whether you are a beginner or a novice guitar player, you do know that the best acoustic guitar for beginners would be the perfect go-to option for any musician. The peaceful sound of the strings strumming is an unparalleled sensation which no other instrument can ever provide.
But do you know which of the best guitar brands are available are out there? It is not like the best acoustic guitar will call out to you or something. You need do a proper research to find the perfect guitar brands which will be suitable for you.
We have provided you with a detailed best acoustic guitar review to consider with some of the best guitar enthusiasts out there. We have done a comprehensive research, gathered the important facts and compared a bunch of products available in the market currently. We have shortlisted the top five best guitar brands which you can go through and make your purchase accordingly.
Best Acoustic Guitar Reviews
1. Juarez Acoustic Guitar, 38 Inch Cutaway
- 36” CUTAWAY BODY: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing! The guitar comes with a storage gig bag, pitch pipe tuner, (6) spare strings, picks, cleaning cloth, and a detachable shoulder strap
- ¾ SIZE SCALE: A ¾ junior size 6 string guitar 36 inch perfect for use on lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances or when practicing at home. Has a stylish cutaway body style great for beginners & children learning to play guitar
- HAND-RUBBED MATTE BLACK FINISH: The classic guitar starter features handcrafted construction w/ linden wood body, okoume headstock, wood fretboard, matt black finish w/ white ABS binding & beautiful celluloid inlay & chrome die-cast machine head
- BEGINNER READY: This black cutaway junior acoustic guitar kit is excellent for both beginner and children looking to start guitar playing. The beginner guitar kit brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total Length: 36”; Scale Length: 23.2”; Rosette Style: Decal; String Material: Steel; No. of Frets: 20; Body Material: All Linden Plywood Top, Back & Side; String Material: Steel Alloy; Total Guitar Dimensions: 36” L x 14.6” W x 4” H
This is one of the best acoustic guitars available in the market which has an affordable rate and an economic standard. This product is perfect for users who want to learn to play the instrument but do not want to invest a ton of money into it.
The body, neck, sides and back are made out of linden wood and the fretboard is constructed out of ebony wood. Linden wood is light weight and can be carried around easily. This wood lasts longer and the design of this guitar is perfect for absolute beginners.
This guitar has a cheap price and can be used efficiently by beginners since it has a small size. The strings are made out of steel which are light weight and easy to press for first timers. Since this guitar has only 18 frets, there is no need of a truss rod for adjusting the tune.
The fretboard has equidistant measurement and normal high frets which provides a perfect fit for beginners. However, with the fret distance the strings could have been bit low than it has already been placed. But again, this is the best you can get at this price range.
A bag is provided by the manufacturer a couple of picks and a set of extra strings. There is even a warranty of 1 year for the product. This would be the perfect choice for any beginner who wish to give the instrument just a try.
- Economic and budget friendly price.
- Good quality wood.
- Sleek design
- 1 year warranty.
- Strings are not durable.
- Not ISO certified.
2. Intern INT-38C Acoustic Guitar Kit, Black
- Single-cutaway concert body style
- Fishman low-profile pickup/preamp
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
Intern’s 38 inches acoustic guitar is one of the best choice for the younger generation. It is another one of the best guitar brands with an economic price and a small size. The best thing about this guitar is its quality, which is the least you would get at this price range.
This guitar brand is mostly for beginners and it is made out of linen wood. Linen wood is known to produce a decent sound when played. The fret board is made out of ebony wood which provides a very crisp and bright sound quality.
The overall design of this guitar is cutaway so that the player does not feel any discomfort while using the same. The beautiful glossy finish of this guitar is something worth admiring.
It has a straight neck which is comfortable to hold and it also produces very less stress on the fingers since the distance between the strings and fret board is very less.
The strings are constructed out of a durable and soft material which provides comfort while playing as a beginner. There is no truss rod and since this guitar is meant for beginners there is no need for the same.
It has a total weight of 2.1 kgs which makes this product very portable and easy to carry. The accessories which are included in the package are an extra pair of strings and three decent picks.
- High quality wood.
- High quality and tough strings
- No warranty
- No truss rod
3. Jixing JXNG 6 Strings Acoustic Guitars(Black)
- Absolutely Handcrafted: The whole guitar body is purely made by hand. The workers show their ingenuity with sunburst finish and unique sound hole pattern, which makes the guitar owning its attractive cutaway appearance.
- Clear & Melodic Sound: Selected basswood invest the guitar clean and pretty sound. 6 brass strings are typically used for acoustic music, folk or any other style of music.
- Compeletly Starter Accessories are included: Gig bag, extra strings, picks, strap, cloth. Free the players from finding the parts one by one.
- Especially Designed for Beginners: It's standard full size (39 inch) is great for use on lessons or self exercise so that it could meet the satisfaction of advanced beginners or students.
- Great Gift Choice: It would be a wonderful festival gift for children, lovers and guitar beginners at Birthday, Chirstmas or any other special days.
This is another best acoustic guitars available in the market within a considerable budget.
The main body of the guitar is made out of linen wood while the fret board is made from maple thus giving out a sweet resonating tone. The neck material is a bit unique which is quite decent at this price range.
It has a decent action and the strings are easy to press without applying great amounts of pressure on the fingers. As a beginner, you can opt-in to choose this product without any second thoughts. You might find it hard to get this guitar in retail stores since this product is mainly sold online by the manufacturer.
This product however does not come with an ISO certification. But it has a one year warranty and for this price range it is surely considerable.
- One year warranty
- Good quality strings
- Stylish design
- Not ISO certified
4. Ketostics Givson Venus Special Guitar
- DURABILITY: Made of an all wood construction. Won’t get dented or cracked when dropped.
- SOUNDS: Tunes nicely and gives real sounds. Great for beginners who are learning to play a guitar.
- ACCESSORIES: This exclusive beginner guitar includes: shoulder strap for guitar, Carry case with shoulder strap, Spare strings, guitar picks.
- ATTRACTIVE: Smooth, Glossy finish
This is a 6 strings acoustic guitar which has a great look and an innovative design providing a great sound quality. It has a great handling comfort due to its Slightly Reduced Body Depth And Intermediate Scale Length thus making it appreciable for beginners.
This product even has an effortless and precise tuning with a tuning machine head which is preferred by most of the guitarists out there.
The package consists of a guitar bag along with a set of strings and a belt with five picks.
- Great comfort while playing.
- Effortless and precise tuning.
- No warranty is provided
- Finish quality is not good.
5. Rockjam Full Size Black Electric Guitar
- 34” GUITAR SET: Pyle brings you a complete all-in-one acoustic guitar set, everything you need to start playing! This acoustic instrument is excellent for both beginner and seasoned guitarists looking to create warm, vibrant acoustics
- HAND RUBBED VARNISH: Features a beautiful hand rubbed varnish with matte finish. Perfect for use on guitar lessons, recitals, band rehearsals, on-stage performances or just practicing at home. It has diecast chrome-plated tuning machine head pegs
- LINDEN PLYWOOD: The classical guitar has a traditional body style featuring handcrafted all linden plywood top, back & side w/ red burst pattern, high density man-made wood fingerboard & bridge, hand-rubbed matt finish on body, neck & headstock
- BEGINNER KIT: The guitar comes w/ a storage gig bag case, (6) spare guitar strings, detachable nylon shoulder strap, pitch pipe tuner, cleaning cloth and picks. It brings you everything you need to start playing straight out of the box
- SPECIFICATIONS: Total Length: 34”; Scale Length: 22.9”; Headstock Material: Okoume; Fretboard/Fingerboard Material: High-Density Man-made Wood; Rosette Style: Decal; String Material: Steel; No. of Frets: 20 Frets; Guitar String Material: Steel Alloy
This is a great electric guitar available in the market with cutaway horns designed to reach the higher frets. It has a Maplewood neck, rosewood fret board and a sleek contoured basswood body. There is a 5 way pickup selector switch which can be adjusted according to the need of the user with 3 single coil pickups, one for volume and two for tone control.
It has a bolt-on construction which makes the product sturdy and durable. Its classic body design and high gloss diamond black finish is pretty amazing.
- Great build quality.
- 5-way pickup selector switch
- 3 coil pickups
- There might be some alignment issues.
Buying Guide: Tips on How to pick the perfect Acoustic Guitar
Some of the factors which you would want to consider before purchasing the best acoustic guitar in the market are as follows:
1. Know the purpose of your purchase:
Before purchasing any guitar brand, you need to understand why you are purchasing the same. There are mainly three main reasons why people would want to purchase a guitar:
- Start learning your basic guitar lessons.
- Beginner concert performance.
- Just want to replace your old guitar with a new one.
If you are a beginner, then an acoustic guitar would be the best for you. For concerts, an electric guitar or even an acoustic guitar would be perfect, since most acoustic guitars have the option to connect to an amplifier. For experts, you would like to consider a pro quality guitar as per the guitarist’s requirement.
If you are a beginner, you might not want to spend more than Rs. 10000 on a guitar. Something which fulfils your basic need would be enough for you to consider playing and you would not need anything with extraordinary features.
On the other hand, if you have quite some experience with a guitar, you would want to spend more considering your need.
3. Get familiar with all the guitar parts:
If you are a beginner, you would want to know about the various parts of a guitar. Things such as material, fret board, fingerboard are some of the important factors when you are about to purchase the best guitar brand in the market.
So here we have provided you with a detailed review on some of the best guitar brands which are currently trending in the market. Once you have thought about purchasing any model make sure that you do a thorough research from your end to understand what the guitar provides.
This is important to do since you are just a beginner and might not have much experience about the mechanisms of a guitar. Henceforth, we guess that this guide has been informative for you and if you face any issue feel free to contact us and we will try to resolve your problem.
FAQs to Buy Best Acoustic Guitar
Q.1 What are the types of guitar available in the market?
Ans: There are mainly three types of guitar available in the market namely, acoustic, classic (nylon stringed) and electric guitar.
Q.2 Is playing a Bass guitar much easier than a normal guitar?
Ans: No. This is totally a misconception. The game of a Bass guitar is totally different than that of a normal guitar. Each have its own playing style and you need to accommodate to the one you are playing.
Q.3 What kind of wood is best for an acoustic guitar?
Ans: Mahogany is the best quality wood for an acoustic guitar.