Best Book Scanners Reviews – Books scanners are used to scan books. Well, not only books but you can scan other documents too that you want to keep in digital format. Today, we are going to discuss about the top best book scanners you can buy.
About Book Scanning Reviews:
A common practice done in schools, colleges, offices, book scanning is done since ages. The main agenda of scanning a book or any document is to save an important part. Suppose, if you are reading a book of 1000 pages, and you liked a specific part, you can just scan it, and save it.
With this, you will be able to read it whenever you want to, instead of turning pages in the book and wasting time in finding it.
Let’s see which are the Best Book Scanners you can buy:
Best Book Scanners 2020 – Buyer’s Guide & Reviews
|eloam Mini Document Camera Scanner S200L||Check On Amazon|
|Aibecy Portable High Speed USB Book Image||Check On Amazon|
|Fujitsu PA03641-B305 ScanSnap||Check On Amazon|
|Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document||Check On Amazon|
|Used Hovercam Solo 8 Document Camera||Check On Amazon|
|CZUR ET16 Plus Advanced Book&Document Scanner||Check On Amazon|
|IRISCan Book 5 WiFi Wand Portable Scanner||Check On Amazon|
1. eloam Mini Document Camera Scanner S200L, OCR, Time Shooting,Video Recording for Office,Education Presentation Solution
This smart mini document camera scanner is capable of scanning data, documents, bills, certificate, books and more. The maximum size of the page that you can scan is A4. The scanner uses an OCR technology that can easily scan tables, characters, symbols, and also supports multilanguage feature.
- Supports more than 180 languages
- Supports video format AVI and WMV
- Image edit functions like binarization, saturation, and contrast radio can be adjusted
- Easy to use
- Pixel quality can be improved for videos
2. Aibecy Portable High-Speed USB Book Image Document Camera Scanner 5 Mega-pixel High-Definition Max. A4 Scanning Size with OCR Function LED Light for Classroom Office Library Bank
If you are trying to search for a book scanner that has a high-definition camera, then you must checkout the Aibecy’s Portable best book scanner. It includes a CMOS image sensor, that has 2592*1944 resolution and a 5-mega-pixel camera. Because, of the high mega-pixel camera, you can get scanned files in a very clear format.
The max paper size, the scanner can scan is A4. The product includes a non-contact scanning technique, with high speed scanning facility that makes your task simpler.
To use this book scanner, you need to first connect the scanner with your machine using a USB cable. Once done, you need to install a software related to the scanner.
In any case, if you are not able to install the scanner, you can either take assistance of customer support, or you can read the manual that comes with the package.
- Supports OCR function
- Image edit functions like binarization, saturation, and contrast radio can be adjusted
- Supports real-time image capturing facility
- Include LED lights that can help you scan images in dark environment
- . AffordableCons:
- Some issues in the respective software can be fixed
3. Fujitsu PA03641-B305 ScanSnap SV600 Overhead Book Scanner, Black
If you will search on the internet, you will find thousands of scanners for book available at multiple e-commerce platforms, but choosing the best book scanner is important if you want to get information scanner clearly.
When it comes to picking up a best book scanner, Fujitsu, is the brand thousands of us think about first as it is known to delivery the quality scanner.
The ScanSnap SV600 has many features including the facility to scan books, newspapers, magazines. The unique feature that can attract users towards this product is that, in order to scan any document, you do not have to cut the part. For example, if you want a respective page of a magazine to get scanned, you can just place the magazine in the scanner, and it will do its operation.
- One touch technology included
- Scans the document in less than 4 second
- Fast LED illumination
- Multiple cropping function in a single scan
- Includes auto page-turn detection
- Image-flattening function
- Removes finger from the imagePros:
1. Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Image clarity is not up to the mark
4. Longjoy Digital Portable Overhead USB Document Camera LV-1 Series LV-1010 (White)
Another, one of the best book scanners is the Longjoy. The body of the product is flexible up to 90 degrees rotation that means, you can even adjust it as per your requirement. It is considered as one of the easiest products that can be used by anyone. The product has the power to scan documents available in different shapes and sizes.
The scanner includes a LV-1010 camera that captures all kind of documents and display respective objects present in it. You can even use the document camera, to display official presentations, display live images, scan brochures, flyers and more.
The one thing you need to keep in mind here is, if you face any kind of technical problem, then you need to contact directly with the technical people. Their contact details are already mentioned in the manual that you will get from the packaging.
- Support image formats – GIF, JPG, BMP, PDF, TIF
2. Built-in LED Light
3. CMOS 5M sensorPros:
- Not compatible with MAC
2. OCR function is not up to the mark
5. Used Hovercam Solo 8 Document Camera 8.0 MegaPixel Resolution, 30 Frames/Sec Speed Over USB @ 1080p
The document scanners make our task much easier and so the hovercam solo is one of the highly recommended scanners for book you can buy. If you think that only organizations, and companies make use of scanners then you need to put some light on schools and other educational institutes also. A document scanner can be used anywhere, where scanning documents is required.
The product comes with USB 3.0 superspeed performance, and the images can be displayed live or you can even record the videos in HD. To connect the scanner with your system, you just have to attach the USB.
- Superspeed USB 3.0
2. 8 mega-pixel resolution camera
3. 4K clarityPros:
3. Can display live images
4. Can record videos.
5. Compatible with Windows and MAC
- Only one output is available
7. CZUR ET16 Plus Advanced Book&Document Scanner, 2nd Gen Auto-Flatten & Deskew Tech, 16MP Sony Camera, Capture A3, 186 languages OCR, Convert to PDF/Searchable PDF/Word/TIFF/Excel, Run on Windows&Mac OS
The product is bit heavy, but has the capability to scan 1.5 pages at once. The scanner includes a Sony camera of 16 mega-pixel that is easy to understand and fast to use. It also comes with a scanning speed of 1.5 S/P and the ET16 Plus can scan the entire book of more than 300 pages in just 10 minutes. Because of this feature, this book scanner becomes 10 times smarter than the traditional document scanners available in the market.
The product has 10 LED lights connected with it that means, you can get clear documents even if there is dim light.
The product can scan multiple items such as business vouchers, business cards, physical objects, books and more.
- Comes with side lighting
2. Fingerprint erasing
4. Tilt correctionPros:
- Cannot split photos
2. Won’t work with anti-virus software is not disabled
3. Fingertips removing does not function properly
- Ipevo Ziggi-HD Plus High-Definition USB Document Camera
Having 8.0 mega-pixel camera, the Ipevo Ziggi supports operating systems such as Windows Vista, 7,8,8.1,10, and MAC as well. The resolution of the product is 3264*2448 pixels, and can be connected to PC directly.
The product is easy-to-use, and considered as one of the best book scanners for schools, and offices. You can definitely rely on this product if you want to scan your important documents.
- Available in different resolutions and pixels
2. Digital zoom available
3. Can record videosCons:
- LED lights not available
8. IRISCan Book 5 WiFi Wand Portable Scanner, Ultra Speed Sheet fed Scanner Battery Lithium, 1 Click scan to PDF, Scan to PDF/Word/Excel/JPG, Full OCR 138 Languages, Scan to SD, No PC Needed
The last but not the least, the IRISCan book scanner is the one you cannot remove from your list. It is one of those special Document Scanners that can be used by product & sales marketers. The product is capable to scan flyer ads, press articles, books, newspapers at the speed of 1 second.
Using this product, you can even convert your old photos into digital photos, and you can look them whenever you miss your good old days.
- Organize your scanned documents
2. Fast and easy-to-usePros:
3. Real-time results
4. Long-lasting lithium batteryCons:
- Image stitching technology is missing
Factors to Consider Before Buying Book Scanner:
Before you jump onto deciding which book scanner you want, do check these following things:
- Many a times it happens that you buy a book scanner and find out later that it is difficult to adjust it as per your needs. So, check the flexibility part well.
- Speed is important. Check, how many pages the product will scan, and in how much time. This will help you to decide which product is faster compared to others.
- Check whether the scanner is able to scan both side pages or just one side page.
- Check the maximum paper size, your product can scan.5. Resolutions and pixels – an important factor that should not be missed.6. Check whether your scanner is compatible with both Windows, and MAC.
Frequently Asked Questions Related to Book Scanners:
Que: Is it worthy to buy a document scanner?
Ans: Yes, definitely. It is highly beneficial to buy a book scanner. It helps you in scanning important documents and preserving it into the digital form.
Que: Are these book scanners take a lot of space?
Ans: No, it does not take a lot of space. However, it might depend on what product you are buying.
Que: From where I can buy best book scanner?
Ans: You can easily buy them from e-commerce websites like Amazon, Flipkart or you can buy from shops.
These seems easy now, isn’t it? Now, you won’t fall into the well of dilemma of which is the best document scanner to buy. So, what are you waiting for now? Grab any of these book scanners, and start scanning.