Best Concrete Nail Guns – Tired of hammering down the nails? Nailing can be a tedious job as well as a time-consuming task when done in the traditional manner, isn’t it? Want to enhance your efficiency and lower down the efforts? Then must own a Nail gun. Details about the Best Concrete Nail Gun Review check it out here.
Nail guns – a dead-simple tool for all your nailing needs on the surfaces like concrete, wood, steel, aluminum, and many more. There are a variety of nail guns in the market that can satisfy all your needs in no time and make you more and more productive.
Concrete nail guns or Cement nail guns are the type of nail guns, that can perform the nailing operation and can drive the nails through the hard surfaces just like cutting the butter.
Concrete nailers can be termed as the heavy-duty nailers and require altogether different types of collated fasteners than the other nail guns. The fasteners used are usually known as Concrete pins or T-nails. These nails are harder than the traditional nails and are mainly seen in a tack design to increase the gripping power.
Let us now discuss some of the nail gun for concrete and its features.
Check More Nail Gun Information – What kind of Oil Do You Use For a Nail Gun ?
Best Concrete Nail Guns Reviews to Buy Online
1. AIR LOCKER CN64A3 5/8 Inch to 2-1/2 Inch Heavy Duty Concrete T Nailer
This heavy-duty T-nailer is one of the excellent nailers and has the range starting from the wood, concrete, and steel. This air locker CN64A3 is lightweight in nature as such it is built with the die-cast housing and maximizes productivity by reducing operator fatigue.
The CN64A3 also holds the capability of adjustable exhaust, quick release nose for hassle-free jam clearing, and safety mode to prevent the accidental firing. The product can perform actions like furring strips, plywood to concrete nailing, wire lath installation, steel banding, fencing, decking, and subflooring.
The nailer can shoot 14 gauge T-nails, ranging from ⅝ inch to 2-½ inch long nails as such the drivers are pretty hardened. Apart from these, it has a rubber hand grip to enhance comfort, a convenient side load magazine, a heavy-duty lightweight aluminum body, adjustable exhaust, soft-grip handle to lower down the fatigue rate and touch strike security system to ensure the safety of the operator.
Selection between the Sequential mode and contact fire mode can be easily done with the help of a trigger, and a quick-release nosepiece for smooth clearing of jams are some of the features which can make your working experience much more effortless.
- The gun has the capacity of holding up to 100 nails and can attain the operating pressure up to 60 – 100 PSI
- ¼ inch of air inlet
- Fasteners sizes are of 14 gauge and the diameter of the nail is 0.087 inch
- The gun can perform fastening on the hardened and galvanized surface with T-nails
- The length of fasteners are 5/8 inch – 2-1/2 inch long nails
- Easy to use
- Value for money
- Touch strike security system
- Not able to penetrate the concrete enough
2. ITW BRANDS 40088 .22 Caliber Fastener Tool
The ITW ramset master shot 0.22 caliber powder actuated tool is capable of driving into the concrete and steels quietly. As such the tool is equipped with the silencing features as well as cushioned, ergonomic grip to ensure the ultimate comfort.
The handles of the gun are built in an ergonomic pattern to increase the comfort and can fasten the nails up to 3 inches. The tool is capable of fastening the nails on the light and medium-duty applications.
To increase the productivity on the job site, to tool offers auto cartridge and in order to eliminate the unnecessary noise, silencing handles are installed.
- Suitable to attach 2 x 4 furring strips and electrical boxes
- Silencing feature
- For better grip, cushioned speed eject grip and rubber cushion is installed
- Auto cartridge injection system
- 30% less noise for more eco-friendly experience
- Innovative and ergonomic ejection slide
- 30 % low noise
- Enhanced quality rubber grip
- Efficient ejection slide
- Not up to the mark in terms of power
3. BOSTITCH MIII812CNCT 9/16-Inch to 2-1/4-Inch Industrial Concrete
The Bostitch MIII812CNCT is an industrial-grade concrete nailer, packed with the aluminum housing in order to provide the highest durability on the job site.
The nailer works with the help of high-speed pneumatic power to increase productivity over the various fastening methods. Apart from these, the tool offers one-hand operation to increase the quality of working while on the other hand, high capacity magazines reduce the reload time.
Due to its compact design, maneuverability can be easy and as a result, fastening the wood furring strips in to concrete super fast and easy.
- One-hand operation for more mobility and ease to use
- To reduce the reload time, the gun is enabled with high capacity magazine
- Fastening of wood furring strips on the concrete become fast and easy
- Aluminum housing for increased job site durability
- High-speed pneumatic power enhances the productivity
- Compact design
- Value for money
- Aluminum housing for lightweight
- High capacity magazine, for lower reload time
- After excess usage, nails start sticking in guide
4. Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic 15 Degree 2-1/2″ Coil Siding Nailer
The Freeman PCN65 Pneumatic coil Siding Nailer is manufactured to work on the cedar shingles, roof and wall sheathing, fencing, and siding efficiently.
The nailer is compatible with nailing 15 degree 13-14 gauge plastic or wire collated siding nails ranging from 1-¼ inch to 2-½ inch nails. The gun is designed in such a way that the nails can be loaded from the side easily.
The gun is designed with the oil-free technology. The gun is prepared with the rugged die-cast magnesium, making it lightweight and low maintenance tool for the usage of an extended period of time.
Drive blades made from hardened one-piece steel and an anodized cylinder for the advanced durability while on the other hand, siding nailer’s bump fire trigger drives nails with precision and a safety lock mode in order to prevent the accidental firing.
- The pneumatic coil siding nailer includes magnesium body, ergonomic grip handle, lightweight and durable, ergonomic grip handle, no-mar tip
- A transparent side load magazine holds 400 wire or plastic coated siding nails
- Depth adjustment in order to fire at different depths
- 360-degree adjustable exhaust
- Safety trigger lock
- Depth adjust
- No-mar safety contact
- Sideload magazine
- Ergonomic grip
- Double firing and keep on getting jam
- Inconsistent nailing
5. APACH LHT-64 Industrial 14 Gauge T-Nailer
The APACH LHT-64 industrial 14 gauge T-nailer is an excellent selection for the ones who like to do the construction work. As such this APACH LHT 64 is capable of nailing about 1 inch to 2-½ inch of nails with the diameter of 0.086 inch and 0.098-inch nails in the concrete.
- The nail gun can drive 0.086 inch and 0.098inch nails and about 1 inch to 2-½ inch nails in length
- Adjustable air deflector up to 360 degree
- Quick-release bolted nose
- Sequential trigger mode and bump fire mode can be easily adjusted without even changing any parts
- Adjustable air deflector
- Not able to shoot into older concrete
6. Hitachi 23 NP35A Gauge Micro Pin Nailer (Renewed)
This Hitachi NP35A fires 23gauge headless pins, producing a near-invisible holes. Due to its automatically adjusting features, it can adjust itself to ⅝ inch, ¾ inch, 1 inch, 1-3/16 inch, and 1-⅜ inch of fasteners for the variety of projects.
Due to the visual reload indicator, adjustable depth of drive, and large-capacity magazine, downtime can be reduced and provide convenience to the user.
The gun is super lightweight and compact in nature, due to this, cabinets, paneling, small molding, glazing bead, trim, craftwork and picture framing are some of the applications which can be easily done.
- Dual trigger for accurate and safe placement
- Rear exhaust directs oil
- Reload indicator for easy and convenient visual recognition
- Large fasteners capacity for less reload time
- Keeps debris away from the job site
- Reload indicator
- Large fasteners capacity
- Not able to drive enough inside material
Best Concrete Nail Guns Reviews and Buying Guide:
Full details information about Best Concrete Nail Gun Review find out from here.
Knowing the type of nail gun is very important as such there are many varieties of nail guns in the market such as flooring nail gun, brad nail gun, finish nail gun, framing nail gun, and the concrete nail gun.
Thus knowing what kind of nail gun you need is very important.
2. Power source:
Just like types of nail guns, this section also has few categories and they are pneumatic nail gun, cordless nail gun, and electric nail gun. It all depends on the customers need, and its requirements.
3. Magazine styles:
The magazines are available in two categories: straight and coil. Straight ones fall on the lighter side whereas the coil ones hold more nails resulting in heavy magazines. Choose between them as per your convenience.
Nail guns are one of the essential tools for the professional and DIY enthusiasts who want to get the job done all by them self. That being said, owning a nail gun can be pretty useful and can successfully provide more convenient and comfortable working experience.
Some Frequently Asked Questions:
Q.1: Can nail guns be used on concrete?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on concrete. But always be careful and wear glasses for safety purposes.
Q.2: Do you need a license for a ramset gun?
Ans: Yes, it is true. In order to use a Ramset nail gun, one must complete the ITW training program and obtain a certificate of handling the tool.
Q.3: Can nail guns kill?
Ans: Yes, they can, and as such a single misfire can be fatal and may lead to death or may cause severe damage to the body.