Best Dewalt Nail Guns – We certainly do not hold any grudge against using a hammer. Sure, hammers are a great piece of equipment but again for productivity and workmanship there is no better substitute than using a good nail gun from Dewalt. Nails guns can penetrate any piece of wood and the substrate located below quickly and efficiently without any hassle.
The real problem with a manual hammer is that you need to worry about a misplaced blow and thus causing a dent in the material you are working upon. But with a Dewalt nail gun, this is not the issue. Nail guns can plug in a nail and set one in the correct place with a single blow.
If you are looking for the best Dewalt nail gun then this article would be the appropriate one for you. Here you can go through a quick review of the best products offered by Dewalt to the manufacturers and you can purchase one according to your need.
What kind of nail gun would you require?
The only issue with a nail gun is that not every gun is suited for every task. Some products are light and easy to handle while others can be big and heavy.
With the light ones, it is perfect for quickly fastening pieces of softwood and various craft projects.
With the heavy ones, nailing thick pieces of wood and punching through thick crown moldings is much easier.
So before making a purchase, you need to make sure that what your requirement is and henceforth purchase a product accordingly.
Check More – Best Milwaukee Nail Gun
Best Dewalt Nail Gun Review to Buy Online
|DEWALT 20V MAX* Finish Nailer, Angled, 16GA, Tool Only (DCN660B)||$297.00||Buy on Amazon|
1. DEWALT DCN692B 20V Max Cordless 30° Paper Collated Framing Nailer
This is a great nailer manufactured by Dewalt which runs on a brushless motor and with an effective engine design that can provide a power that can drive in 3 1/2″ nails easily.
It has two operating modes namely sequential and bumps modes. The speed of the nailer can be adjusted according to the kind of nails used.
The magazine can hold up to 55 nails without any hassle and it works on a battery that has a voltage capacity of 20 volts at its maximum power.
Reasons to buy:
- This product is cordless thus making it perfect for portability.
- It is perfect for DIY home projects.
- The product is easy to use.
- The nailer comes with a three-year limited warranty, with a one-year free servicing.
2. DEWALT 20V MAX Cordless Brad Nailer Kit, 18GA (DCN680D1)
This is a completely battery-powered nailer that eliminates the need for any hose, gas, or compressor. It is compatible with any Dewalt 20 V batteries and has a multi-functional LED light that provides illumination to the workplace.
There are two modes of operation available with this product namely, sequential and contact. The special feature of the low nail lockout system does not allow the nailer to fire empty clips on the surface of the material and thus saves it from unwanted marks.
18 gauge nails work great with this tool. Its ergonomics and handling capability are great when compared with any other product in the market.
Reasons to buy:
1. This product works great by sinking nails efficiently into the hardwood.
2. It has excellent build quality and ergonomics.
3. DEWALT DWFP12231 Pneumatic 18-Gauge 2-Inch Brad Nailer Kit
It has a unique maintenance-free motor that supposedly runs for a lifetime. It even has a depth of drive adjustment feature with detents which makes sure that the nail heads are placed properly in position.
Removal of jammed nails has never been easy with the easy nail removal mechanism. The presence of rear exhaust keeps all the contaminates away from the workplace.
This product works with 18 gauge nails which vary in length by 5/8″ to 2″.
Reasons to buy:
1. This product is very lightweight and easy to handle.
2. It requires almost no maintenance.
3. The rear exhaust pipe ensures that no dust is blown towards your face.
4. It is super easy to adjust the nails due to the depth of drive adjustment feature.
5. The nail magazine is sturdy even when it is made out of plastic.
4. DEWALT DCN650D1 Cordless Nailer Kit
This is another one of the best Dewalt nail guns which are currently available in the market. It is cordless and runs on a battery which is shown by the LED indicator located on the nailer.
This product runs on 12V – 20V max lithium-ion batteries which can be charged by any vehicle’s power outlet thus enabling the user to charge the tool before arriving at the worksite.
After the tool has been completely charged, it gets turned off automatically and thus saves the vehicle’s battery from discharging.
The maximum voltage measured without any workload for the product is 20 volts with 18 volts being a standard measurement.
Reasons to buy:
1. Its micro nose improves the line of sight for the user and also increases the accuracy of nail placement likewise.
2. It is 100% battery-powered thus no need for compressors, hose, or gas.
3. Its brushless motor ensures durability and increases the runtime for the nailer.
5. DEWALT 20V MAX Finish Nailer, Angled, 15GA (DCN650B)
This Dewalt nail gun is another one in the batch which runs on battery thus eliminating the need for any hose, gas, or compressor. The presence of the micro nose improves the line of sight for any user, eventually leading to accurate placement of nails likewise.
The LED lights are of great help since they can illuminate the workplace efficiently while working. The product is compatible with Dewalt 20 V batteries. It has two modes of function namely, sequential and contact actuation modes.
Reasons to buy:
1. The product runs on battery thus no need of any hose or compressor.
2. It can drive nails on various materials including hardwood.
3. The nailer can stand on the battery pack thus providing you with more free space in your workplace.
Nailer Safety Features
Before working with any Dewalt nail gun make sure that you perform the following safety tips before engaging in any activity.
1. Inspect the nailer before using it for the first time to ensure that it is not damaged or defective.
2. Never alter with a nailer.
3. Wear safety glasses and other equipment before working with a nailer.
4. Make sure that you have your hands, feet, and other body parts clear from the firing area.
5. Use clamps whenever necessary to secure the workpiece.
6. Disconnect or switch off the nailer before performing any maintenance or clearing a jam.
7. Never try pointing the tool at any other person or an animal.
8. Keep others away while operating with a nailer.
9. Do not use a nailer where a spark from the nailer could ignite any combustible dust or gas.
Every Dewalt nail gun review requires some specific criteria before its application on any workpiece. The above Dewalt gun review would provide you with a clear idea of how to use any product effectively and safely with maximum efficiency.
Use the required fasteners that the manufacturer of the nailer specifies and make sure that you comply with all of the rules and regulations of the nailer before starting with your work!
FAQs Best Dewalt Nail Gun
1. Can a 60 V battery be used with a nailer?
The products which specify the requirement to be at 20 V batteries will not work with a 60 V battery.
2. Does the kit include a charging unit, battery, and a bag?
Yes, the products come with a charging unit, battery, and a carrying case.
3. Can the above products shoot staples also?
No, the above products are specified to shoot nail only.
4. How many nails does a fully charged battery able to fire?
A fully charged nailer would go on for a day without any hassle.