Best Hitachi Nail Guns – Hitachi is a popular and worldwide brand which is known to produce some of the best and powerful tools for any industry. If you have ever owned any Hitachi tool then you would know that they are mean serious business and thus they manufacture products that are valued for money indeed.
Here in this article, we will be presenting you with the top 5 best Hitachi nail gun which is available in the market. You will find a detailed Hitachi nail gun review with all of the reasons why you should purchase a particular product along with its unique features.
The Hitachi nail guns reviews are one of the most reliable tools coming at a price point that does not put pressure on an individual’s saved up money. Make sure that you go through the same thoroughly.
Best Hitachi Nail Guns Review to Buy Online
1. Hitachi NR1890DR 18V Cordless Brushless Plastic Strip 3-1/2″ Framing Nailer
This is the top Hitachi nail gun which you can purchase with an affordable price range. This product has a unique air spring drive system that uses compressed air to punch in every nail. The mechanism is so unique that there is no ramp-up time and the driving speed is increased with every punch.
It has a brushless motor that runs a long time after fully charging it and it also requires very little maintenance and increased durability likewise.
It runs on a 3.0 Ah lithium-ion battery which is very portable due to its small size and lightweight.
There are two modes of operation available with this product namely, sequential mode and bump mode. The modes can be switched in accordance with the need of the user.
The magazine of this Hitachi nail gun review can hold 37 nails which are between the ranges of 2 inches to 3.5 inches.
It has the capability of firing 400 nails per charge using the battery which is provided with the package.
Reasons to buy:
- The product has a tool-less depth adjustment system that can be used for the correct placement of nails.
- The dry fire out lock system does not allow the empty magazine to fire and thus saves your workpiece from any damage or marks.
2. Hitachi NR83A5 3-1/4″ Plastic Collated Framing Nailer with Rafter Hook
This is another one of the best Hitachi nail guns which have a unique valve drive system which allows rapid response and increased durability of the tool. It can load 64 nails at a time in the magazine.
The user can select either the sequential mode or the contact mode for either of the nailing purposes they require for the job. An additional rafter hook is also attached to the product so that it can be convenient to use the same on any job site.
The product also has a tool-less depth adjustment feature which allows improved control and flexibility when working on various types of wood simultaneously.
Jammed nails can now be removed easily just by using the open nose design which specifically is for extraction.
The product has an ergonomic design with rubber grip handles which allows a comfortable grip while using the tool.
Reason to buy:
1.This product is equipped with a hardened claw tip which ensures that there is no slippage when punching a nail at a certain angle.
2. The product is lightweight and therefore easily portable.
3.It is well balanced for easy maneuverability.
3. Hitachi NR90AES1 Framing Nailer, 2-Inch to 3-1/2-Inch Plastic Collated Full Head Nails, 21 Degree Pneumatic, Selective Actuation Switch
This Hitachi nail gun was introduced back in 2006 and is a plastic collated nail gun. It has a clean and ergonomic design in addition to being lightweight thus allows the user to use the gun for several hours without any sort of fatigue.
It has plastic collated nail architecture for the magazine which does not allow jamming of nails and also provides precise force and nailing speed as per the requirement.
This product is very accurate and is highly maneuverable this tool happens to be the most suitable product for the users.
This nailer is very unique since it can adjust itself automatically according to the pace of work and adapts easily with your workpiece. It has two modes of action namely, bump mode and sequential mode, which can be easily switched between just by the click of a switch.
Reasons to Buy:
1. This product provides a good weight to power ratio.
2. It has a hardened steel claw tip which does not allow any slippage to occur.
3. It has a compact design which makes it easily usable in tight spaces.
4. It is lightweight with a replaceable aluminum nail magazine.
5. The product comes with a five-year warranty with the package.
4. Hitachi NV45AB2 7/8-Inch to 1-3/4-Inch Coil Roofing Nailer (Side Load)
This is an air-powered Hitachi nail gun which is quite popular in the market due to its efficiency and ease of usage. This product weighs only 7.3 pounds which makes it super lightweight and comes in a compact size too.
There is a one year warranty provided on the tool and can be used by professional as well as non-professional personnel.
Reasons to buy:
1. This product is easy to handle, well balanced as well as lightweight.
2. It offers great value for money.
3. It has the perfect bounce, weight, and feed rate than any other nail gun out there in the market.
5. Hitachi NP35A Pin Nailer 23 Gauge, Accepts 5/8 to 1-3/8 Pin Nails, Micro Pinner with Depth Adjustment
This is another unique and one of the best Hitachi nail guns available in the market. It provides a large fastener capacity which allows lesser reloads and less downtime alike.
The magazine can automatically adjust between nails of sizes 5/8 inches, 3/4 inches, 1 inch, 1 3/16 inches, and 1 3/8 inches. The presence of the dual trigger mode ensures that the nails are placed accurately and safely without any hassle.
The rear exhaust flushes all the oil and debris away from the user and work surface respectively. The depth adjustment feature can be used by the personnel to make adjustments accordingly.
There is also a reload indicator which indicates the low nails in the magazine to avoid any sort of dry firing.
Reasons to buy:
1. There are two no-mar tips which can be attached to the product as and when required by the user.
2. The automatic depth adjustment feature will make sure that the nailer can pin the nails onto a variety of substances.
3. The convenient reload indicator does not allow any dry firing to take place.
4. The rear exhaust removes all the dust and debris away from the worksite.
Any of the Hitachi nail gun reviews will provide you with a clear idea of which product would be more suitable for your work and thus provide excellent output. However, the main factor resides to be how much are you willing to spend on a nailer and what type of materials will you be working with most.
Thus, without any second thought, you can purchase any of the above mentioned Hitachi nail guns according to your need and budget.
FAQs to Best Hitachi Nail Guns
1. Do the nailers come in a hard case?
Not all of the nailers mentioned above come in a hard case. However, all of them do come with a carrying bag that allows ease of transportation by the user.
2. Do the nailers work on hardwood?
Yes, the nailer works proficiently on the hardwood since all of them have automatic depth adjustment feature.
3. Are these nailers suitable for small projects?
Yes, the above-mentioned nailer can be used for small projects as well as professional usage too.
4. Who manufactures the products?
The above nail guns are manufactured by Hitachi, a well known worldwide company.