Best Laser Measure – Are you tired of measuring your construction site with the help of measuring tape, rulers, and squares? Want to switch from the traditional measuring system to a more advanced and hassle-free measuring device that changes the game for good? If that’s the case, then you are at the right place as such this article is all about the laser distance measurer devices which will make your working experience blissful.
Laser measuring tools are now changing the experience of measuring the construction site easier and one can store as many measurements as one wants. Laser measuring tape and laser distance meter are some of the trending functions in the modern era.
Therefore without wasting any time let’s just dive in and learn about some of the best laser tape measure devices.
Best Laser Measure Reviews 2021 [Comparison + Buying Guide]
1. Leica DISTO D2 New 330ft Laser Distance Measure with Bluetooth 4.0, Black/Reda
Leica DISTO D2 New is one of the finest and the newest laser measuring tools with the capability of measuring up to 330 ft. The device is enabled with Bluetooth, a bright display with white background, a fully integrated and intelligent end piece.
The device is also certified with the ISO certification for the engine that has the capability of driving with the accuracy of 1/16” and 330 foot of measuring range. The Lecia DISTO D2 new owns a 7 measurement.
Apart from this, the Lecia DISTO D2 also offers an intuitive backlit LCD inside a 4oz package that is compact enough to fit in the pocket quite comfortably. To operate the gadget, simply flip out the intelligent end piece at 90 degrees to hook the outside corner.
The inside corners can excessed by extending the end piece fully. The Lecia DISTO D2 new has the capability of automatically measuring from the end piece fully for the measurement of the inside corners.
The Lecia D2 new has the function to measure from the end of its flip-out piece at its fully extended state automatically. The product also provides a Min/Max function by which the measurement of the diagonal corners can be calculated easily.
The D2 is also capable of calculating area, volume, Pythagoras function for width measurement or indirect height. The units that the Lecia D2 contains are class II laser with an output of 1Mw.
- A class II laser is the unit under which the Lecia D2 works with the output of 1Mw.
- The tool has a 1/16” accuracy and a 330-foot measuring range. The units that the tool uses for the measuring are 0.000m, 0.00ft, 0’00” 1/16, 0 in 1/16. The user can measure with a per set of batteries up to 10000.
- Pythagoras theorem function is also provided to measure the indirect height as well as the width.
- To achieve a hassle-free transfer of measurement into the desired software, Bluetooth 4.0 is used.
- The tool stores at least 10 measurement memory with the dimension of 116 x 44 x 26mm / 4.57 x 1.73 x 1.02 in.
- The operating temperature range is 14-degree Fahrenheit to 122 degrees Fahrenheit.
- The class of the device is IP 54, dust as well as splash protected.
- High accuracy
- Multiple measure modes
- Portable and lightweight
- Waterproof and large LCD with backlight
- No optical viewfinder
2. ieGeek Laser Distance Measure, 131ft Handheld M/in/Ft Laser Distance Meter Measuring Device Laser Tape Measure Rangefinder, Pythagorean Mode/Measure Area Volume Capacity/LCD Display/Self-Calibration:
The ieGeek laser measuring device hosts all the desired functions that one will require while performing engineering and architectural processes. The device is capable of calculating area, distance, continuous measure, volume, and indirect Pythagoras measurement to simplify the task of the user.
The device has a unique self-calibration mode for accuracy up to -9 to 9 mm. The device focuses on the sweet and simplistic approach to provide a quick and accurate architectural assessment.
The device also homes a very bright laser pointer, making it a more reliable and consistent tool to be used in the field. There is a large 4 line LCD that is enabled with the backlighting and swift as well as responsive buttons.
The overall design of the ieGeek laser distance measuring device is made with nonslip materials around the edges to promote a more comfortable and steady grip. The device is dustproof and has an IP54 waterproof level feature to protect the laser meter.
- Wide measuring range starting from 0.05 to 40m, multi-unit selection of meter, inch, and feet with high accuracy and tolerance limit of +/-2mm.
- Self-calibration accuracy from -9 to 9mm.
- Area, volume, distance, addition, subtraction, continuous measure, and indirect Pythagoras measurement, and a laser distance measuring kit.
- IP54 waterproof level feature to protect the laser meter from getting damage. It also holds a dust-proof digital laser distance measuring tool incorporated with the large 4 line LCD that also has a backlight for improved visibility.
- The device is compact with an ergonomic handheld design making it very convenient and easy to carry the device on the site.
- The double injection enables the device to become durable with a good build, and a nonslip rubber-like material around the edges.
- Pocket size and portable
- 30 data record storage capability
- High accuracy
- Non-slip rubber around the edges
- The bubble level is small to achieve its objective
3. Stanley STHT77138X Laser Distance Measurer TLM99:
The Stanley STHT77138 laser distance measurer is capable of calculating area, distance as well as volume. Apart from this, the device can also easily measure the distance ranging up to 100 feet which in other words is 30 meters with the tolerance limit of +/- 3/32 inch which can be said as 2mm.
The device also has a continuous measurement tracking function which helps the user to find the distance from the given target quickly and easily. The addition and subtraction feature is also an added feature that makes the usage of the device more convenient and user-friendly in the field.
The Stanley STHT77138 TLM99 is a class 2 laser product which means it works on ≤ 1.0mW @ 620-690nm.
- Calculates distance, area, and volume, addition, subtraction as well as continuous measurement tracking function.
- The TLM99 package includes a quick start manual and two AAA batteries.
- The range of the device is 100 feet which is 30 meters and the accuracy of the device is +/- 3/32 inch which is 2mm.
- A class 2 laser product that works on ≤ 1.0mW @ 620-690nm
- Easy to use
- Lightweight and portable
- The continuous measurement tracking function
- Lacks tactile buttons
- The base is wobbly
4. Bosch Blaze GLM 50 C Bluetooth Enabled 165’ Laser Distance Measurer with Color Backlit Display:
The device coming from the Bosch background is well bound to provide unmatched accuracy and range as such it offers a range starting from 165 feet and has an accuracy of about ⅛ of an inch.
The data can be transferred easily with the help of Bluetooth functionality, all you have to is install the Bosch app on your mobile phone or tablet saving you lots of time writing manually and managing them.
The Bosch GLM 50C has its kind inbuilt inclinometer which makes it stand out from the rest of the devices that are available in the market. It also provides a 360-degree tilt sensor mechanism to measure the various ranges of angles on the site easily.
Apart from this, the Bosch GLM 50C incorporates a stalk-out function. It also comes with a real-time measurement mode by which you can construct a series of data like the changes as you move closer or further from the given target.
The device is compact in design which makes it just perfect for outdoor work. Regardless of the type of the display, the Bosch GLM 50C has a very powerful backlit color display which makes the measurement-taking task quite easy at any given time. It can also store up to 30 measured values automatically.
The device can be said as one of the best devices for architectural works as such it can take up to 10,000 measurements per battery.
- The device features a long-range measuring mode which gives very accurate readings and can measure distance up to 165 feet to 1/8inch.
- It has an upgraded color display incorporated with the backlight to increase visibility while measuring.
- Bluetooth functionality is provided to transfer and store the calculated measurements from the laser measurer to your smartphones with the help of the Bosch app.
- It also hosts a built-in inclinometer that allows the user to take more advanced measurements like angles, min/max, stake out and double indirect for construction site usages.
- It has a real-time measurement mode by which you can construct a series of data like the changes as you move closer or further from the given target. The accuracy of measurement for this device is +/- 1/16 inch which is 1.5 millimeters.
- Bosch GLM 50C is a class IIA laser product that uses less than 1mw of power output.
- Inbuilt inclinometer
- Real-time measurement mode
- Class IIA laser product
- Minor issues on Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Leica Geosystems Leica DISTO E7500i 660ft Laser Distance Measure w/Bluetooth & DISTO Sketch iPad iPhone App, Black/Red:
The Lecia Geosystems DISTO E7500i is a 14 measurement mode LDM. Due to this, the device shows accurate readings. The device shows the calculation between 1/16th of an inch. Apart from this, it owns an IP65 rating against dust and rain and also features a point finder.
The device has a bright LCD screen with a 360-degree tilt sensor. It also provides a Bluetooth smart option to transfer the data easily.
The Lecia geosystem E7500i laser module can easily read the desired target from a distance. A 4x zoom digital camera is also provided to find your targets which are far away and calculating them. The usable range of the device is up to 660 fr max.
- The device contains a class II laser that works on 1mw output.
- It ranges up to 650 fr in indoor as well as outdoor conditions with the accuracy of 1mm which is 1/16 inches.
- In the case of very bright sunlight, the user is recommended to use the specially integrated long-range (LR) mode.
- The Lecia also has an IP65 rated water jet protection as well as dust-tight ISO 16331- 1 certification.
- It can measure inches, yards, decimal feet, decimal inches, and meters.
- 4x zoom camera to make you compatible to calculate far distance.
- Bluetooth 4.0 with the intelligent end piece.
- Easy to use
- IP 65 & ISO 16331 – 1 Certification
- 4x zoom camera
- Battery backup not up to the mark
Things to Consider While Buying Best Laser Measure
There are so many things which one should always consider before buying which will make them stand out from the rest of the lot. Therefore before buying any laser tape measure device, once consider these points to choose an optimum measuring device.
Never opt for the cheap or local brand, always opt for the Class II certified products as such they would provide you optimum results.
Ease of use:
Nobody wants a tool that has many tedious options in order to calculate a simple distance or measurement. Therefore look for tools which have easy to use functionality.
Laser measuring tools vary from product to product or brand to brand as such these products have the capability of calculating various kinds of calculations like area, volume, distance, and many more.
Storage of the previous measurements is also a crucial aspect of these devices as such some device provide the storing capacity of up to 10,000 measurements per battery therefore always look for the device that has more storing capacity.
Range and Accuracy:
Range and accuracy also come hand in hand, if the range of the tool is great then the accuracy of the tool would have to suffer therefore try to find the tool which has a more balanced approach.
To sum up, one must always choose the tool as per their requirement as such there are many tools in the market already available and there is no need to buy the tool which doesn’t satisfies your needs.
Therefore do your research properly and opt for the respective laser measuring tool.