Best Melting Heated Walkway Mats – Winter is coming! Are you ready to tackle the winter? As such winter will shut the whole thing down and makes even dangerous to walk through the stairs, walkways, doorways. Thus to prevent that from happening and reducing the fatal injuries by slipping and falling on the frozen ice, many use the sideway heated mats or the heated walkway mat.
Thus to tackle all the unwanted events, the user must opt for the snow melting mats or the heated mats to ensure more traction on the ground. Due to snow and ice causes almost 1 million slip, fall, and trip accidents every year in America.
There are many snowmelt mats that one can use across a wide range of areas. The heated outdoor mats can be used for residential, industrial, and commercial uses.
Best Melting Heated Walkway Mats in 2021 Reviews | Buyer’s Guide:
1. Summerstep Home WM24x60C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat, Anti-Slip, 120V, 310 Watts, 5ft Length, 2ft Wide, Keep your path safe and clear this snowy winter season:
The Summerstep home WM 24 x 60 C is a quite decent product in this price range. The doormat can be attached to the requirements on the heated doors, stairs, and walkways.
The mat uses radiant heat to melt the snow or ice and make its way. The mat is ideal for residential usage only. It comes with the durable rubber, tacky anti-slip, adds more traction on the ground while walking, and is powered by 110 Volt / 120 Volt.
- The mat will melt about 2 inches of snow in an hour.
- To attach the snow mat to an electric socket, the user would need one SMPC 120 volt GFCI power unit.
- The mat is pocket-friendly as such it takes only 2 dollars from the user’s pocket per snowy day.
- Perfect replacement of snow shoveling or adding deicing salt.
2. Summerstep Home WM12x120-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Walkway Mat, Anti-Slip, Ideal for narrow walkways and snowy paths to hot tubs (Requires SMPC Power Cord), Black, Single Item:
Now here, Summerstep home WM 12 x 120 RES is just like the Summerstep home WM 24 x 60 C, mentioned above. The WM 12 x 120 RES narrow walkway dimension is length 120 inches, width 12 inches, and height 0.35 inches.
Apart from dimensions, WM 12 x 120 RES works with volts between 110 volts to 120 volts. The built body is tacky anti-slip material and with durable rubber.
- The mat comes with a one-year warranty.
- It is capable of melting approximately 2 inches of snow per hour.
- The mat takes only 2 dollars from your pocket per snowy day, making it a more affordable and pocket-friendly product.
- Safe and convenient to use and ideal replacement of shoveling snow and usage of deicing salt.
- To connect the product to an electrical socket, Summerstep 120V GFCI connectable power unit is required. ( Sold separately)
3. Summerstep Home SM11x30C-RES Residential Snow Melting Heated Stair Mat, Anti-Slip, Keep your snowy stairs safe this winter (Includes 1 Heated Stair Mat), Black:
The Summerstep home SM 11 x 30 C-RES residential snow melting heated stair mat is 30 inches long, 11 inches width, and the thickness or height is 0.35 inches. The Summerstep home SM 11 x 30 C-RES works with 47 watts and 120 volts.
The Summerstep is a very nice product that helps the user to avoid the time-consuming snow shoveling work and will keep your stairs, doorways, and path clear from the snow.
- SM 11 x 30 C-RES requires one 120 Volt GFCI power unit to connect with the snow mat and then connect further with the electrical socket.
- 2 inches of snow will melt per hour with SM 11 x 30 C-RES.
- It will take only 2 dollars from your pocket per snowy day, making it an affordable and convenient product.
- SM 11 x 30 C-RES comes with a 1-year warranty.
4. SEAL Snow Melting Mat, 120V Heated Snow Melting Non-Slip Walkway Outdoor Mat, UL Certified Components, for Residential and Industrial Use (24in x 10ft):
Seal snow melting mat has gained its popularity due to its Non-slip Mats that are designed to serve the commercial, industrial and residential. To get attached to the ground more securely, it comes with special grommets.
The walkway will make the user feel safe and secure from slipping or falling due to snow or frozen ice. The mat melts approximately 2 inches of snow per hour which makes the walkway area clean and clear, as such Winter Is Coming!
The usage of these mats will also keep the environment clean from harmful chemicals and damaging salt as such it can damage cars, houses, clothing, and many more.
- The SEAL heated mat dimension is 24-inch x 10 foot and is powered with 120 volts.
- It comes with a 15 feet long heavy-duty GFCI power cord to protect the walker from shocks due to electric leakage.
- The mat attaches securely to the surfaces like concrete, wood floors, asphalt, and stones.
- Ideal product to replace old and energy-draining tools like shovel, plow or snowblower and harmful salt also.
5. Powerblanket WM24x60 Summerstep Snow and Ice Melting Heated Walkway Mat, Anti-Slip, 120V, 300W, 2′ Wide x 5′ Long, Black:
The Summerstep snow melting safety mat was made by the maker who believes in total temperature control, thus ignited with that vision Summerstep WM 24 x 60 snow mat was founded.
The product is ideal for residential, industrial, and commercial usages as such it can efficiently melt the doors, stairs, and walkways with the help of radiant heat.
The Summerstep heated snow melting mat will change your approach towards winter snow accumulation such due to improper handling many fatal accidents happen like slipping or falling.
- The WM 24 x 60 is made with industrial grade anti-slip industrial-grade industrial-grade rubber to attain more traction to secure the mat properly.
- Protects the user from the dangerous conditions of the winter weather as such it melts the snow or ice approximately 2 inches per hour.
- Comes with the 1 year of peace of mind warranty.
- The mat is very easy to install and even easy to operate.
- The dimension of the mat is 60 inches x 24 inches x 0.375 inches (length x breadth x height).
Check More – Best Wine Glass Racks Reviews
Things to Consider Before Buying Melting Heated Walkway Mats:
A perfect snowmelt mat offers a convenient and quick melting rate. An ideal mat would melt around 2 inches of snow every hour. Therefore choose or attach the mats as per the requirement.
Size of mat:
Another thing to consider while buying is the size of the mat, as such the market is filled with various brand mats. Therefore always choose the right mat by looking at its dimensions.
An ideal selection would make your day-to-day handling easy and would increase the life of the mat as well. In simpler words, the mat must be relatively larger as per the area.
Durability of the mat is yet another factor which the makes the product stand out from the rest as such no one want to buy the new heated mat every year. Therefore look for the waterproof mats that are available in the market, they would protect the mat from any possible leakage.
The safety of the mat is again a vital thing to consider as such there are many incidents where the user gets tripped off and suffers a fatal injury. Apart from these, there are even chances of electric leakage due to the electric leakage that might happen as such these mats remain in snow for a long period of time.
To conclude the article Melting Heated Walkway Mats, buy any of the mat given above and you will not regret it throughout the winter. For more safety from falling and getting injured, buy the snow melting mat and stay prepared for the winter.
Incoming Search Terms
Best Melting Heated Walkway Mats
Melting Heated Walkway Mats Review
Frequently Asked Questions Related:
Q.1 Do I need to keep the mats ON all the time?
Ans. No need to keep the mats ON all the time as such it should be left ON during the snowfall or after the snowfall. It is ideal to keep the electrical wire connect to an electric outlet, making you capable of operating the mat right from the inside of the house.
There are certain snow sensor controllers that are available in the market. It will be ideal if the user keeps the mat outside throughout the winter.
Q.2 What type of voltage do the user need to operate the heated walkway mat?
Ans. The mats that are used for the residential purposes usually operate on the 120 volts. While on the other hand, the industrial mats uses 208 volts to 240 volts current.
Q.3 If I connect to GFCI outlet, will the mat work properly?
Ans: The answer to this would be Yes, you could use the mat without any interference.