Cooking is not about only making delicious food for family members, and special ones but cooking is also a passion for millions of people, who are willing to make their career in it by becoming a successful chef or opening their own restaurant.
However, the dream of running your own restaurant or becoming a chef cannot be completed if you do not have the right, and necessary kitchen equipment with you like best microwave oven.
To bake food, there are indeed many methodologies are available but if you want to enjoy the original taste then baking is important, and for baking it is important to occupy the best microwave oven.
Many of you might not be knowing the difference between microwave and oven, so before we look at the top 8 best convection microwaves, let us have a look at the basic difference between the two.
Difference Between Microwave and Oven:
There is no major difference between microwave and oven as both of the kitchen appliances are used to heat food or cook the food. Also, the body, and design of micro wave and oven are almost similar.
However, there are some very basic difference between them, let us have a look:
- Ovens can be operated on natural gas, electricity, charcoal, and wood.
- Ovens occupies more space in your kitchen as it is huge in size, and needs a lot of space to function properly.
- Traditional ovens that are manufactured generate more heat by using the natural gas, and hence affects the economical factor.
- The microwaves run on electricity, and electromagnetic waves making its performance far superior than the traditional ovens.
- Microwaves occupies very less space in the kitchen.
- Microwave price might be a bit high than the traditional ovens.
How Does Microwave Makes Our Life Simple?
1. Reheating becomes easy:
There are times when we have leftover food items, and we store it for the next day. The good thing here is, you can pre-heat your leftover food in the microwave to enjoy the food again as a fresh item. As microwaves, doesn’t runs on natural gas, you also save the gas, and can enjoy your delicious food without any worry!
2. It peels garlic for you:
Interesting, right? Peeling the garlic is quite a daunting, and lame task but with microwave you just need to heat it for 10 to 15 seconds, and within this time the moisture of the garlic will go away, and it will become easy for you to remove the garlic skin.
Best Microwave Ovens to Buy Online
Top 8 Best Microwave
1. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven (17PM MEC 1, White)
- Microwave cooking made easy space-saving, 1. 2 Cu. Ft. 1200W stainless steel countertop oven with 11 power levels, smart controls and LED, 3 level popcorn button, 13. 4 inches turntable, easy clean interior, auto and manual controls
- Inverter technology generates a seamless stream of microwave cooking power for evenly heated foods edges to center. Cavity Dimensions (H x W x D)- 9 15/16 x 13 15/16 x 14 3/8 inches
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor automatically adjusts power and times to take the guesswork out of everyday cooking; includes 16 sensor cook settings; Sensor reheat warms evenly to retain nutrients and texture in leftovers
- Inverter Turbo defrost for all your frozen foods, Turbo defrost accelerates defrosting time to thaw more quickly and thoroughly for more flavorful foods
- 3-Level popcorn button popcorn lovers can choose the optimal popping temperature and time for different microwave bag capacities (3.2, 2.7, or 1.5 ounce ) for Hot, sumptuous snacking
There are millions of people who are living as bachelors in different cities in 1 BHK, and have to relocate themselves after every 4-5 months as per their job requirements, and for them, the small IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven is the best one that they can have.
The microwave oven is small in size, and occupies very less space, and can be used for re-heating, defrosting, and cooking food items. It is indeed considered as the best microwave oven.
The IFB 17 L Solo Microwave oven comes with 1 year of warranty, and does not include any starter kit. Talking about the controls of the oven it includes jog dials that are very much easy to use, and have some of the most special features such as 3 autocook menu options.
The product comes with a 3-year warranty on Magnetron, and the frequency of the oven is 2450 MHZ having power source 230~50 (V~HZ), and 1200 Watts.
Keeping all these points into consideration, the oven is a quite good product to use. However, if you face any kind of difficulty into using it, then you can take the assistance of the user manual that comes with the pack.
Let’s see some of the exclusive features of IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven:
- Capacity – 17 Litres
- Installation Type – Countertop
- Includes a mechanical knob
- No batteries required
- Value for money
- Solo microwave
- Best for long term use
- LED lights do not work properly
- Does not cook non-veg properly from inside
2. Samsung 23 L Solo Microwave Oven
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1250 Watt high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Power Source 120V / 60Hertz. Power Consumption 1460W
- Large Family Size: This countertop microwave with 16 1/2 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 10 15/16 inch x 18 7/16 inch x 18 1/2 inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built in automatic Genius Sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Clock: 12 H
Samsung is one of the most trusted brands that offers various types of gadgets and this Samsung 23 L Solo microwave is indeed the best for those who are willing to buy best microwave. The product comes with 1 year of warranty, and works on 5 years on magnetron.
The microwave includes, solo, tact, and multiple control buttons that gives an output power of 800 W. The powering function of the microwave includes a power defrost function of 1150 W.
The microwave can be best used for multiple tasks like food warming, healthy cooking, melting, and soften stiffed food items, and many more things.
- Sleek design
- Ceramic inside
- Good amount of capacity
- Light in weight
- Multiple cabinets
- Smart design
- Control buttons
- Too dark from inside
- Not suitable for cooking non-veg
3. Bajaj 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- Panasonic Microwave: This 1200 Watt high power, 1.2 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter Technology with Turbo Defrost: Patented Inverter Technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact Design: This countertop microwave with 13.4 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (H x W x D): 9 15/16 inch x 15 13/16 inch x 14 3/8 inch
- Smart Cooking Settings with Genius Sensor: Built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include 14 preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep Warm Feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve. Power Source 120V / 60Hertz. Power Consumption 1480W. Membrane keypad and 5 menu buttons for easy programming, 10 Power Levels; push-button door release
There are times when we want to just turn on the microwave, heat our food, and eat it without doing any kind of efforts. And for these types of cravings when we are highly tired, the Bajaj 17 L Solo microwave oven is the best.
Being in the list of the top cost-effective microwave price, the Bajaj Solo microwave oven is best suitable for small families. The capacity of the oven contains 17 L, and can be used for pre-heating the food, cooking it, and defrosting it too.
The only disadvantage with this product is, when you buy it, you will not be provided any starter kit. The controls of the microwave oven include a jog dials that makes the microwave easier to use. The power consumption of the microwave is 1200 Watts.
In this microwave, you get the liberty to choose between 5 power options as per your food heating requirements.
- Effortless and Efficient Cooking
- 17 Litres Capacity
- 700 Watts Output
- 30-minutes timer
- Comes with mechanical controls
- Smart design
- Inner quality is not good.
4. IFB 17 L Solo Microwave Oven
- Multifuntional Microwave: One microwave with multi-functions of microwave, air fry, convection, combination cooking can fulfill more usages.
- Healthy Air Fry: Enjoy healthy fried food with only one drop of oil.
- Smart Humidity Sensor: Pre-programmed sensor menu for optimum result of popular foods like potato, frozen vegetable and more.
- Stylish Appearance: Stainless steel finish with easy to clean stainless steel interior.
- Energy Saving Features: LED cavity light and energy-saving ECO mode helps reducing energy consumption.
Best suitable for small families, and bachelors, the IFB 17 L solo microwave oven is the best microwave oven that you can buy. The microwave comes with an auto cook menu options that you can use.
The packaging box also includes a warranty card, and a user manual. So, if in case you get through any kind of difficulty, you can instantly see the user manual card, and learn from it that how to operate the microwave oven without facing any problem.
So, with this new dining experience on your table or new cooking experience in your kitchen, you have to get the IFB 17 L Solo oven to have the best experience.
- Smart design
- Good capacity
- Best for small families
- Easy to use
- Best for long-term
- Does not offer any start up kit
5. Morphy Richards 20 L Solo Microwave Oven
- Sensor Cook automatically adjusts cooking time
- Senses both moisture and temperature to provide optimal heating
- Triple Distribution System improves the heat distribution to cook food more evenly and thoroughly
- Effortlessly remove grease or oil from surfaces and protect against scratches that occur from daily use
- Ceramic Enamel Interior is scratch resistant and easy to clean. Product Dimensions & Weight (WxHxD)- Cavity Dimensions- 14 3/4 x 9 13/16 x 16 1/16 Inches. Outside Net Dimensions- 21 7/8 x 12 5/16 x 18 5/8 Inches. Turntable Size: 14.2 inches.Amp Circuit:13.3A
The Morphy Richards oven comes with 20L capacity which is best suited for small families or people who lives alone. This is a small microwave oven with a smart design that occupies very less space in the kitchen.
The oven can be used for re-heating, defrosting, and cooking the food from scratch. Best to use for baking food items like pizzas, pastas, and more.
Like other microwaves oven, this one does not have any child lock, no fans, and does not provide option for multi-stage cooking. It does not have any starter pack kit, so yes, this oven is good, but very basic.
On the other hand, the oven includes jog dials that can e easily used for a long period of time. The door of the oven of the door is a multi-finish glass door, that means you can easily check whether your food is cooked or not.
You can also get to choose from 5 different power levels, and can control the temperature.
- Light in weight
- Sleek design
- Good amount of capacity
- No battery required
- 5 different power levels
- Mirror finish door
- Defrost function
- No child locks
- No fans
- Cannot do multi-stage cooking
6. Haier 20 L Grill Microwave Oven
- Spacious & stylish: with 1.1-Cu. feet Of cooking capacity, a sleek Stainless Steel exterior and Stainless Steel interior and 10 power levels, This counter top microwave delivers power, style, and convenience to any kitchen
- 6 cooking programs: Auto cooking programs (popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen vegetable, dinner plate) provide convenient control and avoid guesswork
- Express cooking: Cook your leftovers with just a touch of a button by touching the number pad (1 through 6 minutes)
- Digital clock: Easy-to-read LED display lights up the digital clock and highlights each cooking setting
- Child lock: Lock the control panel using the child safety lock option to prevent accidental use or access by children
Best for the small families, and bachelors, this Hair 20 L grill microwave oven comes with a 20L capacity, and can be used best for grilling, defrosting, and cooking food items. It includes a jog wheel plus button for controlling the temperature inside, and releases the magnetron power of 940W.
The glass finish allows the chefs to, and handle type to open and close the door. The smart, and sleek design of the oven makes it easy for families to enjoy delicious food that they can enjoy together.
There are 20 auto cook menu using which you can cook varieties of dishes with ease or you can easily defrost the leftover food items as well.
The combi functions cook the food faster compared to other microwave ovens. So, keeping all these points into consideration, this Haier 20L is the best microwave oven to buy.
- 20 auto cook options
- Easy to control
- Light in weight
- Sleek design
- Includes a combi function that cooks the food quickly
- Does not include any starter kit
7. IFB 17 L Grill Microwave oven
- Panasonic microwave: this 950 watt high power, 0.8 cubic foot capacity stainless steel countertop/built in microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor
- Inverter technology with turbo defrost: Patented inverter technology generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking; Advanced inverter turbo defrost speeds up defrosting time
- Compact design: This countertop microwave with 11 1/4 inch turntable is thinner, lighter and more efficient, allowing you to devote less space to electronics and more to interior capacity; Internal dimensions (h x w x d): 8 1/8 inch x 12 3/8 inch x 13 7/8 inch
- Smart cooking settings with genius sensor: Built in automatic genius sensor adjusts power and times based on different foods; Other advantages include preset menu items, quick minute timer, delay start and child safety lock
- Keep warm feature: This inverter microwave keeps soups, gravies or desserts warm and fresh until ready to serve; Power source 120 v, 60 hz
Another microwave oven by IFB is the 17L grill oven. It can be specifically used for grilling food items, as the name suggests. With the deep 17 litre capacity, the oven can also be used for defrosting, and cooking food items from scratch.
The product comes with 3 years of warranty, and 3 years on Magnetron. The oven also comes with a starter kit which makes this different from other ovens. Also, it comes with a user manual, so it makes easy for the chef to learn how to use it.
The capacity of the oven in anti-bacterial, and includes an LED display making it easier for people to see inside, and get an idea whether the food is properly cooked or not.
- Smart design
- LED light is included
- Comes with a remote control
- Touch Panel
- Multi-stage cooking is possible
- Not so heavy
- Comparatively expensive
8. Haier 20 L Convection Microwave Oven:
The glass finish, and the back glass makes this Haier 20L convection microwave oven, the best microwave oven.
Best suitable for small families, and bachelors, the microwave oven can be used for baking food.
You can also use it to defrost the food by keeping it on the standby mode.
- Smart design
- Glass door
- Jog dial and tact button
- Does not come with a starter kit
Things to Consider While Buying Best Microwave Oven
When it comes to buying the best microwave, you get to choose from varieties of option, but one thing that you must keep in mind that if you are spending money then you should first research properly, and then decide which to choose.
Below are some key points that you must keep into consideration before buying a microwave oven:
1. Size of the microwave:
Some microwaves oven is really big in size, and occupies a lot of space in your kitchen. So, when you are out to buy microwave oven, make sure you are getting a small one. The functionality in both type of oven is same only, and only differs in size.
If your budget is good, then it is recommended to buy the oven from a good company. There are some top-brands that manufactures oven like Samsung, LG, Toshiba, and more.
3. Power consumption:
How much units of powers the microwave oven consumes must be checked. The more power microwave oven consumes, the more electricity bill will get generated.
4. Child Safety lock:
Electronic items like microwaves should be kept away from kids. Check whether the microwave oven you are willing to buy is having a child lock or not.
Mentioned above are the top 8 best microwave ovens to buy. After knowing all this information, you will definitely choose the best one, and this is guaranteed.
Stay tuned with us if you want to read more reviews on different electronic products, will be right back!
FAQs to Buy Best Microwave Ovens
Below are some FAQs’ that buyers usually ask about microwaves:
Q.1 Can we use microwave on daily basis?
Ans: Yes, also, it doesn’t harm your body also. Baked foods are far superior than oily food, and fried food, so yes there is no problem in using microwave oven daily.
Q.2 Is it mandatory to buy a child lock microwave?
Ans: If you have kids at your homes, then yes. Because, a small carelessness can cause an accident.
Q.3 Are best microwave oven too costly?
Ans: No, they are not too much costly. However, it depends on which brand you are buying.