When children step in the teenage, they go wild. They like to do everything that excites them. They go on every adventure that gives them a thrill.
Sometimes these adventures become hobbies. Through the years, skateboarding has grown into a hobby that excites kids a lot. For kids skating is a fantasy come true. Skates are like cars to them, because they have never done it before.
Many different types of boards are used by kids to enjoy the ride. Few types are longboards, skateboards, and penny boards review. These boards come in different shapes, sizes, and features as well this provides users to choose from a variety of boards according to their preferences.
What is a penny board?
Pennyboard is a type of skateboard, made of plastic or maple. This board is available in different sizes and comes in a wide range of colors and patterns.
For convenient storage and movement, they are made lightweight. Because of their easiness and uniqueness teens and young adults would love to use the pennyboard.
While getting a lot of options and versatility is fantastic for riders, it can also lead to uncertainty in choosing. Pennyboard can be a great way to have some fun and have a new hobby. Have a look at some of the best penny boards available in the market.
Best Penny Boards to Buy Online
1. High Bounce Complete 22 Inch Skateboard
Reason to buy
This is perfect for those who know how to use high bounce because this small-length board has the high-bounce capability. Due to its smooth run, a newbie can also enjoy the ride. It has an elevated kicktail which can be used to steer or optimize tricks.
The overall plastic structure is durable and long-lasting. It has high-quality aluminum axles and a plastic cruiser with a high bounce. It is very sturdy and can handle an average weight of 85 kilos. too. This is lightweight, compact, easy to travel with.
These smaller boards are popular because both beginners and experienced riders can easily ride this. This pennyboard comes in a wide range of colors and patterns to match your choice.
- Its Comes fully assembled
- Axles made of high-quality aluminum
- PU wheels that are super smooth
- Available in different colors and designs
- It has powerful ABEC 7 bearings,
- It supports weights of up to 85kg (187lb)
- Durable material is used to build this
- Includes very smooth wheels
- This skateboard comes in a large variety of colors and designs.
- Good steering due to raised kick tail
- Some observed that the wheels don’t roll well.
- The tail can snap off easily but that depends on the user.
2. Geelife 22″ Complete Mini Cruiser Skateboard
Reason to buy
Geelife pennyboard is perfect for both kids and teenagers. This Best Penny Board is both attractive and safe because teenagers usually want to want something that can be handled comfortably and look eye-catching as well. It is a 22-inch cruiser skateboard, which is a perfect size for a healthy growing teenager.
The deck is available in plain black with red and sky blue outline and is also fitted with grip tape for improved stability. The wheels are those made of PU rubber wheels.
They offer a faster, easier, and shock-free journey. These wheels tend to improve the grip, and the glide actually is incredible.
The Geelife micro cruiser skateboard is very compact, durable, and long-lasting. The deck is quite flexible, so can be adjusted without breaking according to your body.
It is designed for teenage children but is unique in its weight-bearing capability. The most enticing aspect for teenage kids is the trendy LED lights that light up on the skateboard when you start riding.
- The wheels are 72mm wide and responsible for the smooth ride
- Wheels are made up of soft frosted PU.
- The deck is made up of non-slip polypropylene.
- The maximum weight it can bear up to is 330 pounds.
- The LED lights in wheels don’t need charging or battery. The lights generate their power from the motion of wheels.
- This is also pretty affordable
- Lightweight Portable and durable
- This also comes with a packed bag containing various accessories like extra grip tape, bearings, and other tools.
- Electricity generation from rotary power
- It can bear 330 pounds weight, but it’s not enough for an adult
3. BELEEV Skateboard Complete Mini Cruiser Retro Skateboard
Reason to buy
This skateboard has a compact design that allows you to quickly pack it in your bag when you want to go out for skateboarding. The deck is made from high quality, long-lasting bendable polypropylene materials.
It also features LED wheels that light up in various colors to keep you safe when you’re dark and for fun.
The wheels are of 59 mm which provides maximum stability during board riding. The board comes with a great design, which is critical when cruising all terrains.
- Strong Long lasting tires
- Uses the flex technology by skater
- It has Abec-7 bearing technology
- Comes with a multifunctional T-tool to adjust your board
- Has a portable design to enable to carry it with to any place
- High flexibility enables users to use it in all terrains
- The material that makes the wheels is highly durable
- It is an ideal skateboard for beginners
- Durable and sturdy design
- The cruiser shape and its small size makes it easy to maneuver
- Has a slip-free surface to keep safe while skateboarding
- It has affordable Price
- The wheels have this colorful light, which is why very few people dislike it
- The battery has a shorter lifespan
4. Meketec Skateboards Complete 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Retro Skateboard
Reason to buy
This best Penny Board is amongst the best options in penny board review when it comes to price. The two most important things to keep in mind when picking this skateboard are safety and stability. 22 by 6-inch size is more than enough for a quick cruising and balancing off. It is a long-lasting board as the materials used are very strong and durable.
The weight of the board is just 3.8 pounds but still, it can hold up to 200 lbs. Abec 7 bearings and smooth PU wheels will make a smooth ride. The look of these skateboards is very unique and eye-catching.
This Best Penny Board is the perfect mini-cruiser for children. The deck is made of a high-quality polypropylene with minimal flex for greater stability and outstanding handling.
- The wheels are designed for fast acceleration and will maintain speed with minimal push.
- This skateboard is an excellent value that outperforms leading brands, offering a smooth ride while the deck is sturdy enough to handle quick carving.
- The deck is 22.56-inches x 6-inches with a max capacity of 200 lbs.
- It also includes 3.25-inch trucks, ABEC 7 bearings, and 60mm wheels.
- The heavy-duty aluminum truck plus wheel are durable
- It can bear up to 200 pounds.
- Has anti-slippery patterns.on plastic deck
- There’s plenty of skin designs for selection.
- Includes smooth 78A wheels and reliable truck.
- For convenient carrying, It’s compact and lightweight
- Looks cheap due to the plastic used for manufacturing.
5. Playshion Complete 22 Inch Mini Cruiser Skateboard
Reason to buy
This pennyboard is made with a unique anti wheel bite design. It makes it relatively easy to turn left or right. This mini skateboard is suitable for children aged 5 or over. It has a deck that is 22 inches long and 6 inches broad.
It is built from a mixture of fiberglass and polypropylene making it very sturdy and durable. The trucks are made of professional aluminum, and the bearings are ABEC 9 which increases the board ‘s performance. This one also comes in a variety of colors. Its size and durability make it one of the choices in best penny board review.
- perfect size that guarantees a less bumpy ride
- The trucks are crafted from high-quality aluminum, making them easy to steer.
- It can hold up to 220 lbs of weight.
- At the bottom, there are soft 59x45mm PU wheels
- Wheels made of Polyurethane.
- ABEC-9 bearings
- The design is likable and minimal.
- The overall size is convenient to carry around easily
- Sturdy yet lightweight
- Affordably priced
- Durable and long-lasting
- Sturdy as well as strong deck
- Proper traction
- Ideal for learning trick
- It is a small board (short).
- Small wheels
- Not much suitable for pro skaters
- Low-quality grip tape
6. Kryptonics Original Torpedo 22.5 Inch Complete Skateboard
Reason to buy
This is an amazing teen skateboard. The skateboard can handle a full weight capacity of up to 110 lbs for users. This standard skateboard is perfect for streets, parks, and even beach rides. This Penny board is built with a high-impact, custom-molded polypropylene frame.
It also features a grip to have the optimum experience. The skateboard features a polyurethane poured wheel that promises excellent results on different terrains. It is pretty easy to set up the skateboard. It comes fully assembled, and you’ll get the appropriate skate hardware and grip tape. All you need to do is change the trucks to match your skating abilities according to your choice.
- This skateboard has a unique pattern and design on them.
- It can bear weight up to 110lbs.
- 90a injected bushings
- Includes Carbon steel ABEC 5 ABEC-5 bearing for smoother and reliable rides.
- 62mm x 51mm poured polyurethane
- Arrives fully assembled
- Can be used at various places
- It is fast and smooth and durable
- Easy on sharp turnings
- The wheels are too stiff
- Some complaints of poor quality
Things To Consider While Buying Best Penny Boards
Penny Skateboards are available in different sizes. 22-inch, 27-inch, and 36-inch penny boards are the most common ones. Every type has its own benefits, with the 36-inch board is good for tricks, while 22-inch is better for pace. Because of its speed, it is the ideal board for professional skateboarders. However, younger people can also use it.
27- inch is an ideal board for beginners or others who prefer much bigger skateboards. It comes with the same gorgeous design as the 22-inch board except this one is more robust and gives you smooth riding experience.
There are plenty of choices you can pick from when it comes to buying a penny board. Still, buying a board that has a non-slip surface is a smart choice because it gives you better grip and stability while riding or doing tricks.
To enjoy your ride to the fullest, it’s recommended that you opt with a board built from a durable deck. The longest-lasting decks are carbon and fiber glass ones. These boards, though, are the most costly too. And if you’re on a budget, you can opt for wooden one as well
The most common shape out there is the concave-shaped board. Concave skateboards are perfect for performing tricks. However They may be less stable; hence, they are not recommended for those who are just getting started. Another shape is the flat shape, which is created when the board is long. It is perfect for beginners because it is very stable.
You can actually purchase parts separately but you need to make sure you get the best parts. So make sure to look for pieces of high quality to last longer. The best penny-board bearings should be ABEC-7
Good penny board is one made of a material that can not be easily affected by anything. Even though choosing a good quality board may cost more, you should remember that low priced boards are not going to last much because they are made of cheap materials. The best penny board wheels should be made of long-lasting stuff, too.
Picking the perfect penny board is important. By selecting the right board you will ensure that you have the best skateboarding experience. You can pick the correct board when you know what to look for. Penny boards are popular on the market and chosen by many. But there are too many choices on the market and choosing one that fulfills all specific needs is confusing. That’s why this Best Penny Boards review will help you to find the best penny boards for you.
FAQs Best Penny Boards
Q:1 Which has more weight Plastic or wooden penny boards?
Ans: If you compare plastic boards with wooden penny boards, wooden ones are lightweight which makes them very compact. Their weight varies according to the size of the deck and the product. Still, weights vary from two to five pounds.
Q:2 How much weight does a penny board bear?
Ans: Different Penny boards are manufactured by different manufacturers. Therefore, they all come with different weight-bearing capacities. In general, a penny board should be capable of handling 200 lbs.
Q:3 What if my penny board gets wet in water?
Ans: One of the key benefits of the penny board is they are waterproof. Unlike traditional wooden skateboards, you needn’t worry about soaking penny boards in the rain. Those are perfect for people living in areas where it rains more frequently.