Best Soundbars – Thinking about owning the best soundbar ? But confused about which one to buy and which one not to? If yes, then luckily you have wandered in the right place. As such in this article, we are going to talk about some of the best soundbar and will make your selection process easy.
In this article, we are going to touch some of the best soundbar review brands which have made a stagnant place in the world of audio by providing a series of products more amazing than others. The brands which we are talking about are JBL, Boat, Sony, Yamaha, MI, Mulo, and Blaupunkt.
Best Soundbars to Buy Online
1. JBL Bar 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer (300 Watts, 4 Woofers, Dolby Digital, Surround Sound)
The JBL bar 2.1 soundbar with wireless subwoofers offers an HDMI input with AUX and USB wired connection making you more flexible in order to satisfy your needs.
Apart from this, it also supports a Bluetooth connection for more enhanced wireless connection convenience. The soundbar also offers a JBL sound shift technology in order to make you capable of instantly switch between your TV and Mobile.
Talking about the design, the body of the product is manufactured by keeping in mind to achieve a slimmer profile. The product is super easy to use and is packed with all the features to be sound in the advanced soundbar.
The soundbar features a 2.1 Dolby Digital in order to provide an ultimate surround sound which is achieved with the help of 300W system power. The bar also owns a wireless 6.5-inch subwoofer for more balanced sound and deep bass.
- 300W of power in order to experience a premium JBL sound
- One of its kind JBL surround sound
- Rich and intense deep bass with the help of 6.5 inch of wireless subwoofer
- Bluetooth enabled, for endless wireless music streaming experience
- HDMI IN/ 1 HDMI out (ARC) for instant device connection
- Can be controlled easily with the TV remote controller
- Powerful and amazing sound output
- Big 8 inch subwoofer
- A single remote to control the TV as well as the Subwoofer unit
- A bit expensive
2. Yamaha YAS-109 Soundbar with Built-in Subwoofer, Virtual DTS-X, Dolby Audio, 4K, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Spotify
The first glance of the Yamaha YAS-109 soundbar would be that it is minimalistic but the fact is that the soundbar is far from basic. It is built with high-quality material and design which can be used to fit it discreetly in front of the TV or can be mounted on the wall.
The soundbar comes with the Alexa voice control which means it can be used to manage your smart home device quite comfortably and easily. In order to establish a setup, all you have to do is turn on your Bluetooth and you are connected.
The YAS-109 also offers a DTS virtual: X virtual 3D surround sound with an additional mute feature that ensures the need for privacy while using Alexa.
- Built-in Alexa voice control and Bluetooth feature in order to control the soundbar more conveniently
- Dual subwoofers for deep and pure bass experience
- DTS Virtual: X virtual 3D surround system
- Output power: 120W with built-in subwoofer: 60W
- Internal subwoofers with about 2.1 channel
- Alexa voice control
- Excellent design
- NA – Not Available
3. Sony HT-Z9F Cinematic 3.1Ch Soundbar with Dolby Atmos and High Res Sound (Wireless Subwoofer, Bluetooth Connectivity, Built-in Wi-Fi)
Sony HT-Z9F is yet another amazing soundbar from the brand which has a track record of providing a sophisticated and quality premium products. Being the Sony product, the HT-Z9F is incorporated with the DOLBY ATMOS doesn’t come as a shocker.
The product also offers some of the most unique technology such as a vertical surround engine and S-force PRO front surround sound which basically allows the user to experience a virtual surround sound and a wave of subtle and captivating depth sound.
The soundbar can work seamlessly with the voice assistant Alexa as well as Google Assistant. Apart from these, if the user is willing to connect wirelessly with the soundbar than they can always connect via Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or by the Chromecast.
- 1 Ch soundbar enables with Dolby atmos as well as DTS:X
- 1 Ch of cinematic experience with optional surround speaker
- A unique and one of its kind, vertical sound engine technology
- Wireless and Bluetooth connectivity with the speaker as well as Bravia TV
- Google and Alexa assistance enabled
- Various connectivity ports
- Premium output sound quality
- Capable of providing support from Alexa and Google assistance
- Dolby Atmos surround may show irregularities some times
4. Boat Aavante Bar 1500 2.1 Channel Home Theatre Soundbar with 120W Boat Signature Sound, Wired Subwoofer, Multiple Connectivity Modes, Entertainment EQ Modes and Sleek Finish (Black)
For many, if you don’t know about Boat that, this is a brand that works seemingly towards providing a thrilling and rich bass experience. Therefore, to expect such high and rich bass experience from its soundbar would not be of any issue.
The soundbar is packed with the 120-watt RMS and enables its subwoofer to attain a 60-watt output, which is ideal for an exciting bass experience. The Boat Aavante offers a 2.1 channel surround sound for a complete cinematic experience.
The design of the product is premium in nature and complements the interior of the home quite well. The Noise ratio of the soundbar is 72 DB. Apart from this, there are many multiple connectivity modes such as USB, optic, aux, remote, and many such features.
- The soundbar offers 2.1 channel sound drivers incorporated with the internal subwoofer which can produce output up to 60 watts for that extra bass
- The soundbar can produce up to 120 watts of RMS output
- Multiple connectivity options
- High-end equalizer technology
- Pocket friendly
- Sleek and premium design
- Wireless connections like Bluetooth or Wi-Fi is missing
5. Blaupunkt SBW100 120Watts Wired Soundbar with Subwoofer and Bluetooth
Blaupunkt is a well-known German brand which is known for its cutting-edge audio technology in the audio technology since the year 1924. Therefore, getting a powerful sound is quite obvious.
The soundbar can attain an output of about 120W which comes with a wired subwoofer in order to deliver a heavy bass alongside a loud and outstanding volume. Being a European brand, the product obviously comes with a sleek design that reflects elegance.
There are many input options in the respective soundbar such as AUX in, HDMI-ARC, BT, and last but not the least USB. A remote is also providing in order to switch between the bass and treble or to simply play, pause and increase volume.
- A German brand which can offer 2.1 channel with 120 watts of sound output power
- A dedicated subwoofer and a side-firing woofer in order to achieve a heavy bass
- EQ mode which adjusts the audio output as per the type of genre
- The built quality is sturdy
- Excellent quality of sound output with EQ mode
- Side firing woofer
- Wi-Fi connectivity is missing
6. Mulo Arena 5000 2.1 Channel Soundbar with Subwoofer, Bluetooth/AUX-in/USB, Remote Control, and Wall Mounting Kit (Black)
The soundbar is manufactured with the help of audio engineers which has performed numerous tests, turnings, and development processes in order to achieve and provide a complete cinematic experience to the users.
The Mulo arena 5000 is capable of delivering a powerful sound with excellent depth and clarity. Along with this, the soundbar is capable of connecting with the Bluetooth V4.2, AUX, USB as well as AUX to RCA and AUX to AUX cable.
The soundbar offers an excellent and powerful bass experience with the help of equalizer control. There are mainly four kinds of EQ modes.
- A 25-watt subwoofer and an RMS output of 45 watts output in order to achieve a 2.1 channel
- 4 default Equalizer modes to choose from as per convenience and ambiance
- Various modes of connectivity such as AUX, RCA, USB, and lastly Bluetooth
- Pocket friendly
- Good subwoofer
- Wi-Fi interlinking is missing
7. Mi Soundbar with 8 Speaker Drivers (White)
MI soundbar is one such product that can be used in order to improve the TV viewing experience as such the soundbar has a powerful core and rich sound delivery output.
The sound drivers of the MI soundbar offers a 50 HZ to 25000HZ of frequency response range which can easily cover the entire spectrum of the sound and enhance the bass.
In order to connect seamlessly, there are many connectivity medium available such as Bluetooth 4.2 LE, S/PDIF, AUX-in, and optical mode. This is the best soundbar under 5000.
- 8 sound drives in order to improve the music playing, movie viewing, and gameplay experience
- S/PDIF, optical, AUX-in and Bluetooth connection for better connectivity
- Sleek and elegant design which can be assembled in less than 30 seconds
- Sturdy as well as lightweight in nature
- Pocket friendly
- Minimal design
- Sound out and bass quality is average
- Voice assistant is not available
- Wifi connection is missing
- Lesser number of channels are available
Things to Consider While Buying Guide for the Best Soundbar
While buying the soundbar, there are some major aspects that must be taken into consideration in order to improve the selection process. These factors will not only enhance the user experience but will also save some extra bucks from your pocket.
Therefore, without any further due, let us just discuss some the major factors:
1. Sound quality:
Most of the soundbar in the market supports majorly two types of audio formats – the first would be DTS while the other one is Dolby Atmos. In many cases, the DTS format is taken under consideration due to its high bitrates, dynamic range, and noise reduction capabilities.
2. Number of channels:
In terms of the number of channels, there are 2.0, 3.1, 5.1, and 7.1, as such these are some of the most used number of channels for the soundbar. The number of channels is categorized with the help of the following method: the first digit indicates the number of speakers while the second one depicts the number of subwoofers present in the soundbar.
For instance, if the given soundbar offers 3.1 number of channels, then, in that case, there are 3 drivers and 1 subwoofer.
Connectivity is yet another major aspect as such, they provide various features depending on the cost and quality of the soundbar. If the soundbar is simple in nature than that particular product would offer a simple AUX or Bluetooth connectivity.
While on the other hand, if the soundbar is a high-end model then it might also offer the Wi-Fi interlinking and HDMI connectivity as well for more rich and deep audio experience.
As such soundbars come in various shapes and sizes and usually have to satisfy a vast range of clients. The variation in size and shape is quite obvious. The most common stats about the size of the soundbar as per the size of the TV are as follow:
- 12-inch soundbar – small TV screen
- 38 to 45-inch soundbar – 42 to 50 inch TV screen
- 50-inch soundbar – 55 to 65 inch TV screen
- 60-inch soundbar – 55 to 65 inch TV screen
5. Universal remote support:
Do you like different remotes for each and every appliance or a single remote controller for all your devices? It is no very hard to evaluate that no-one likes to search through the pile of remotes. Therefore, one must always opt for the device which supports the Universal remote support as such it would make your life pretty easy.
Being an expensive investment, one must always check the warranty of the product. Most of the high-end models offer 1 year of warranty while the cheap ones only offer 6 months of manufacturer warranty.
Incoming Search Terms:
Best Soundbars Review
FAQs to Buy Best Soundbar
Q.1 : Which are the best soundbar ?
Ans: To qualify for the best sounder, the soundbar must-have features like multiple connectivity options, multiple speakers, and amazing sound output as well as quality. The budget must be also taken into consideration.
That being said, the best soundbar models come from brands like Sony, Philips, Boats, and JBL.
Q.2 : Is a soundbar worth an investment?
Ans: Soundbars are no doubt the best investment if you want to experience the best and deep sound quality with excellent surround sound.
Q.3 : Can you use a soundbar on any TV?
Ans: The answer to that is yes, one could use soundbars in any TV set. As such, they can be connected with the TV via various mediums like HDMI cables, optical cables, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi.