One of the best fitness equipment in the market is a treadmill.
The best treadmill would not only allow you to lose weight effectively but it will also allow you to maintain a fit life which is necessary for maintaining a healthy lifestyle. You can always enjoy the comfort of exercising at your home whenever you feel like without any boundaries.
Some of the best treadmill brands review are shortlisted in this article from which you can choose accordingly according to your requirement and budget and we will also provide a proper buying guide which you can follow accordingly and thus purchase the equipment mot suited to you.
Best Treadmill to Buy Online
1. PowerMax Fitness TD-M1 Motorized Treadmill
This treadmill is powered by a 2.0 HP (4HP Peak) HiTorque DC motor which implies that it is made out of durable material and with the one of the best build quality. This is a user friendly piece of equipment with which you can walk, jog or even run. You can control the speed accordingly and stop the break any time with the built in LED control panel. This is one of the best treadmill for home use however it is not suitable for gyms.
- 12 built in programs for efficient workout and 3 target based modes.
- Semi-auto lubrication motorized treadmill
- Spring shock absorption with double layer running board
- HiTorque’s precision engineering & AAA grade components in the motor.
- Can be connected to an android, iOS or speaker via Bluetooth to enjoy listening to music while working out.
- Great for intense workout.
2. Cockatoo CTM-05 Steel 2 HP Peak Motorised Multi-Function Treadmill
This motorized and multifunctional treadmill comes with a free installation service. However, it does not comes with any inclination however the provided belt is of thickness of 1.4 mm. The run area is about 1100 mm x 390 mm. The maximum power of this treadmill is 2 HP and there it is one of the best treadmills for beginners and for people who perform basic home exercises.
- Has a large 5 inch display screen which shows speed, time, Distance, fat, pulse and also the Calories burned.
- Handle bars have pulse sensors to measure heart pulse.
- AUX input and mp3 player feature.
- Foldable and movable.
- Emergency stop button in the middle of the dashboard.
3. Fitkit FT100S Series Motorized Treadmill
This is a powerful exercise equipment for people who want to kick start their fitness journey. It has a powerful 1.75 HP continuous and 3.25 HP peak efficient DC motor which would help to stimulate your workout sessions while consuming very less power.
- Environment friendly and strong motor power.
- Attractive LCD panel to display all the essential parameters like time, speed, calories, heart rate and distance.
- Auto inclination of 15 levels
- Spacious and anti-skid running board
- Hydraulic soft drop system (HSS) folding mechanism
- Relocation of this treadmill is very easy with the built-in transportation wheels.
- Massager provided along with this treadmill
- 12 preset workout programs
- Shock absorbing multi-layered running belt with cushion effect
- Equipped with an AUX input
- Comes with smart integration with Amazon Alexa
4. MAXPRO PTM405 2HP(4 HP Peak) Folding Treadmill
The next and one of the best treadmill brand in our list would be this one. This is a 2 HP electric motorised treadmill which has a peak HP of 4 HP. The motor can deliver an immense amount of speed for long interval along with endurance and speed based training. It even has a large surface area of 1150 mm X 420 mm. With its unique features such as inclination and various other features, this treadmill would be the best for beginners who are looking forward to up their scale during the workouts effectively.
- 5 inch large LCD screen to display hand pulse, speed, time, distance and calories burned.
- Hand held pulse metal on the handlebar
- 12 pre set programs
- Mobile and Tablet holder at the centre of the treadmill.
- Soft drop hydraulic system to store and fold the treadmill easily.
- Running belt is multi layered and thus reduces the possibility of sudden shocks while exercising.
- Sudden stop plugs
- AUX compatibility for music
- Inclination is available in 3 levels
5. Lifeline LYSN5213 Manual Treadmill
This is the last and one of the best treadmill for home use with no automatic functionality. This means that this equipment is completely manual for those people who like to run on old school treadmills. The dashboard consists of an electronic meter which displays speed, distance, calories burned, time, scan and pulse rate. It can be inclined to level 1 which can be used for lunges and this product is foldable thus can be stores anywhere easily.
An installation manual is provided in the package which is easy to follow and thus set up your treadmill within no time. It even has three adjustable inclination levels which can be adjusted as per your requirement and will help you to walk or jog on the same machine itself.
- Electronic meter to display speed, distance, calories burned, time, scan and pulse rate.
- Three different inclination levels available.
- Wide surface area
- Self locking mainframe.
Check More – Best Leg Compression Machines
Things To Consider While Buying The Best Treadmill
Before purchasing the best treadmill for yourself you need to consider some factors which will be suitable according to your need. These are as follows:
1. Know your workout style – Walking, Jogging or Running
If you are looking for a simple treadmill to walk then manual treadmills are the best. They require manual effort to be used which makes them quite suitable for less intensity workouts, simple exercises and for aged people.
For the younger generation, motorised treadmills would be the best since young people look forward to jogging or running during their workout session. A motorised treadmill is always preferable than a manual one. This is because of its capacity, advanced features like heart rate monitoring, automated incline, customizable training modes and much more. These treadmills are usually targeted towards people who are looking forward to versatility and overall fitness.
2. Know about Treadmill Motor and Track Size
For an individual weighing up to 90 kgs, the following motor and track size are recommended.
- For Walking – 1.5 CHP or above is ideal
- Jogging – 2.5 CHP or above is perfect
- Running – 3.0 CHP or above is recommended
- 20” (W) x 55” (L) – Suitable for light jogging, walkers. This might be a bit shorter for runners or for people who are over 6 feet in height.
- 20” (W) x 60” (L) –Standard length for walkers, runners and joggers.
- 22” (W) x 60” (L) – Perfect for runners, sprinters and people who use high inclines.
Before making your purchase make sure that if you require this feature. Auto-incline feature is usually best for people who require intense workout sessions.
4. Heart rate monitor:
Checking your heart pulse during your session is mandatory. It will notify you that you are working out effectively and thus help you to push your limits more throughout your session.
5. Track cushioning:
Cushioned tracks are best for people who want to protect their joints from the impacts of exercise. While running on a cushioned surface, the impact gets reduced by almost 15-40%. This will not only lessen the chances of an injury but it will also provide you with more stamina in the long run.
The best treadmill brands offer warranty on their products which ensures the durability of the product. These warranties usually come in three parts namely
- Most of the treadmills in the market have a lifetime warranty on their frames.
- Treadmills usually come with a lifetime guarantee however, the ones with the less durable motors comes with a 25 year guarantee.
- Cheaper treadmills comes with a 90 days warranty on their parts. The ones which are reliable has one year of warranty likewise.
This is yet another factor which needs to be considered before purchasing the best treadmill brand. It is advisable that you should choose the best quality treadmill within your preferred budget. Usually, an amount of Rs. 15000 to Rs. 25000 is suitable for a treadmill which will run for a prolonged time.
The above article must have provided you with a detailed information on which treadmill would be the best for you. Thus we have provided you with the best treadmill review. From here you can choose to select the product which suits your requirement and budget and thus make your purchase accordingly.
FAQs to Buy Best Treadmill
Q.1 What is meant by the CHP of the motor?
Ans: CHP means continuous horse power of the motor. It is the measurement via which the power of the treadmill is denoted.
Q.2 Are foldable treadmills sturdy?
Ans: Previously foldable treadmills were less sturdy than the non-foldable ones. However, with the introduction of new products in the market, modern foldable treadmills are sturdy enough to handle strenuous workouts.
Q.3 Are expensive treadmills better than the cheap ones?
Ans: Yes, the treadmills which cost more provide more functionality, features, and the best build quality than the ones which cost lesser.