Best Wallet Trackers Reviews – The world is full of thieves, who can steal your chain of gold, your money, your car keys, and most importantly your wallets. We all are habitual to keep all necessary items in our wallets, such as credit cards, keys, cash, and much more things.
Technology in the world has reached at the peak of innovations, and now you can even track of wallets if you lose it. Wondering how? Using a wallet tracker! If you are in the dilemma that which is the best wallet locator that you can buy, then beneath listed are the top 7 best wallet trackers you can have.
Best Wallet Trackers Reviews & Buying Guide
Wallet Trackers to Buy Online
A wallet tracker is an innovative way to keep all your belonging in check and ready to go whenever needed. Basically, it works with the help of Bluetooth devices or even by transmitters and receivers.
Just attach the keys, wallet, bag, remote, or laptop with the particular tracker and it will show you the exact location on the phone or it will beep or vibrate whatever the function that tracker has. These kind of wallet locators makes life easy and takes care of our things.
Top 7 Wallet Trackers You Must Have:
1. Tile Mate (2016) and Tile Slim – 4 Pack (2 x Mate, 2 x Slim) – Discontinued by Manufacturer
This product consists of two tile mates and two tile slim Bluetooth wallet trackers which can be also used to track the bags, pets, keys, or even a laptop. The tile has an ergonomic design, consisting of a small hole on the left corner which can be used to hook them as per need.
The dimension of the tile mate: 34 x 34 x 4.65 millimeter while tile Slim: 54 x 54 x 2.4 millimeter. Due to this cutting-edge dimension, tile slim is as thin as two credit cards and can be easily stuck to the other thin objects like phones or laptops.
- It is water-resistant under IP57 standards
- Range Mate: 45 meters while on the other hand Slim: 30 meters
- Can ring phone if lost- double press the button on the tile and the phone will ring even on silent with a frequency of 88 decibels in tile mate and 82 decibels for tile slim
- If the title is not where you put it and you can’t seem to find it then the tile community will anonymously help and update you if another phone running on tile app pops in
- Ergonomic design
- Great range in this price rate
- User-friendly tile app
- The product gets expired in a year, no matter you use it or not.
- Connectivity issues – doesn’t make sound something even when the phone is placed right next to it
- No alert when tiles are out of range
- Tile mate has hole while tile slim is deprived of hole
2. Dangchu Smart Finder Bluetooth Locator Pet Tracker Alarm GPS Tracker Key Wallet Car Kids Pet Dog Cat Child Bag Phone Locator Selfie Shutter Wireless Anti Lost Alarm Sensor 2pcs Random color
This smart Bluetooth locator is one of the smartest ways to find and tag your keys, wallet, pets, or bags. Many have a tendency to leave items here and there and then when needed they can’t find them.
In that case this smart tracker comes in for a rescue, it can connect with any given android IOS devices via Bluetooth. Just simply download the free application provided and set the safety range to say 10 – 15 meters, the alarm will set on. Launch the app and it will show an exact location, no matter the distance.
- Easy to connect to a wide range of smartphones
- It supports Bluetooth 4.0 with 4.3 and IOS 7.0
- It is a multifunctional – GPS tracker for wallet, pet tracker alarm as well as selfie and video recording
- It has a range of 0 – 79ft max
- Small and portable design
- Not accurate in showing distance
- The free application is not very user-friendly. It can be improved.
3. Tile Slim (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer
This device has made it quite impossible to lose anything again whether it be a wallet, phone, or more. There is a small hole on one side of the corner to attach with the keys if you don’t want to place this stick them anywhere else. This device can connect to the vast range of smartphones such:
- iPhone – IOS version should be 8.1 or above.
- Android – Android version should be 4.4 or above.
Due to its design, it is one of the most user-friendly devices to have in order to make the living hassle-free. This device can be easily adjusted in the wallet due to its dimensions of 1.3 x 1.3 x 0.2 inches, it makes an amazing wallet tracker.
- It is water-resistant under IP57 standards
- Double press the button to ring the phone even in silent mode
- Identifies last place mode
- More effective community
- Bluetooth range up to 100ft
- Compact design
- One-year battery life
- It has to be replaced after the usage of one year
- Ringtone of device not loud enough
4. Tile Mate (2016) – 1 Pack – Discontinued by Manufacturer, EC-06001, White
Tile mate is one of the most reliable and effective wallet finders. With this updated design it has become 25% compact in shape and structure. It has one lithium metal battery with almost one-year warranty. With over 5 million tiles sold worldwide, this device is backed up with one of the biggest tile communities.
- It is water-resistant under IP57 standards
- Double press tile button to ring phone even on silent.
- Mobile application can be easily installed
- Bluetooth connectivity up to 100fts
- Battery life improved
- Lightweight due to 25% smaller design
- Vast range of devices compatible
- Bluetooth range increased
- Battery drains quickly
5. 2-Way RF FOFA® Find One Find All® Key Finder and Flat Wallet, Cell Phone Locator
Are you tired of losing your valuable items like wallets, keys or bag? Then a purely simple and innovative solution is right here. 2-Way RF FOFA® Find One Find All can make your life quite easy just find one item and the other will be located immediately. Six pieces in one set.
- 2-way GPS tracker for wallet: find one to find all
- Loudspeaker: 90-95db
- Lights up when alarm rings
- Light blink feature
- Can be worked without an additional app
- Loud audible sound
- Each unit act as a base
- The product is not waterproof
6. Smart Key Finder, Swift Finder Mini Wireless Locator Anti-Lost Bluetooth Tracker for Key/Phone/Wallets/Purse/Luggage and Bags with APP Control (2 Packs)
Swift key finder is a powerful anti-lost key finder with simple and elegant design. Due to its compact 1.6*1.6*0.2-inch dimension, it can be attached to anything desirable. The battery used in the swift finder is replaceable CR 2032 which means it can be replaced hassle-free in case the battery runs out.
Swift key finder has also increased its range by 30% up to 160 ft, that so when the competitors are still playing in the range of 120 ft.
- Everything can be found by just one touch
- 160 ft Bluetooth range
- It has Separation alert mode, when the keys or other items are out of range
- The Zenlyfe app stores the last location of the device
- Zenlyfe Community find, to find the lost device
- A smart reminder which can be used both ways
- Replaceable CR 2032 battery
- Application is user friendly
- Compact and portable
- Drains battery quickly
- Sometimes it doesn’t respond on the phone
7. Esky Key Finder, Wireless RF Item Locator Item Tracker Support Remote Control,1 RF Transmitter and 6 Receivers – Wireless Key RF Locator, Pet Tracker Wallet Tracker
Esky key finder is one of the most unique gadgets with one RF transmitter in the shape of a remote and six receivers with color-coding which can be attached to many items naming-bags, laptops, phones, pets, and many others.
Simply press any given color and the correspondent will start beeping, follow the beep. If it is dark out there then use the built-in light on the remote to locate it more efficiently.
Esky key finder has a Bluetooth range of 98 ft, and uses an advanced radio technology frequency which can transmit through the wall, furniture or cushions as well.
- One transmitter to find all the six receivers.
- Bluetooth range up to 98 ft
- Rechargeable CR 2032 battery
- Keyhole to attach with the other essentials
- Built-in light on the transmitter
- Color code on the transmitter and receiver for smooth operating
- 70 – 80 dB of sound volume
- Sound pitch is high and can be heard from 30 meters
1.Battery gets drained quickly
Factors to Keep in Mind Before Buying Wallet Tracker Reviews
Before you get all excited and jack up to buy wallet trackers let us understand some important points you need to keep in your mind before buying a wallet tracker:
Check how much range your wallet tracker is covering. Most of the wallet trackers, tracks up to 80-90 ft. The highest range covered by a wallet tracker is 160 ft.
- Alarm and loudness:
Alarm and loudness are the two sides of the coin, one side device should have a proper operation to signal you via visual or vibration while on the other side the volume should be clearly audible. Most of the devices range between 80 – 90 DB.
The size of the device is quite important as such it will decide that the device is really useful or not. If the device is bulky then it will come in between the hassle-free experience, thus its size and compactness are worth taking under thoughts.
- Battery life and replacements:
Most of the electronics devices use batteries thus chances of getting drained out battery also arises. To cope with such circumstances, the battery model and type should be noticed and it replaced easily or not.
Mentioned above are the top 7 best wallet trackers review you can buy from offline shops, and from e-commerce platforms. With these wallet trackers, you can easily find out where you have left your wallet, and track it down.
Stay tuned if you want to more about such interesting gadgets that can make your life easier, and can solve your daily mini problems. However, keeping an eye on your belongings should be your core responsibilities, so stay alert.
FAQs to Buy Wallet Tracker Reviews
Que:1 What kind of battery do wallet trackers use to power and are they replaceable or non-replaceable?
Ans: It varies on the device to device, some use lithium metal battery – Non-replaceable while some of the GPS trackers for wallet use CR2 battery which is easily replaceable.
Que:2 Is there any way to find out the remaining battery life of the device?
Ans: No, but these kinds of devices run day and night, it is recommended to replace them once a year.
Que:3 Are these wallet proof water-proof?
Ans: Some are waterproof, some are not. You need to check on the package of the product to find out.