Everyone wants a great career and an education that will help them to go far. However, many people have to give up on their career and educational goals year after year. A Review Guide knows how important a proper education is, and that is why we help to educate our readers about various products with our reviews and recommendations. You don’t have to pay too much for your equipment if you use the review resources we offer you here.
Our A Review Guide Scholarship is a new promotion that we are very proud to announce. It is a $2000 annual scholarship that is designed to help students achieve their educational and career dreams. This scholarship will be awarded to one student each year to help pay for educational expenses. We are looking to double the amount of the scholarship for next year.
A Review Guide Scholarship is a small initiative from our side to help a student pursue their dream.
If you are interested in our scholarship program and want to participate in the contest, please read all the information provided below very carefully.
- Accepted by or currently attending an accredited college for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- A proof of enrolment in an undergraduate or postgraduate degree course is required.
How to Apply
- Write an essay on the topic “How to spot fake reviews on Amazon?”
- You must send your essay to us on or before 15th March 2021.
- You can send your essay (in MS Word format only) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Don’t forget to mention your name, email, and phone number in your application.
- You are also required to mention your college/university details in your application.
- Only essay that will be unique and creative will be considered for the contest.
- The winner will be contacted via e-mail and must respond within 5 days in order to accept the reward. If no response is received within that time frame, another winner will be selected to receive the award instead.
- Only essays that will be received on and before the deadline will be considered for the contest.
- The essays will be judged on the many parameters. Some of them are: uniqueness, creativity, thoughtfulness, value of the information provided, grammar and style etc.
- The winners will be announced on March 25th, 2021.
We make certain that no personal information for students is shared, and all personal information is kept for internal usage only. We do not provide any student details to third parties for any reason, but we do reserve the right to use the articles submitted to us in any way that we wish. If you submit an article to A Review Guide, you give us all rights to the content, including ownership of said content. This is true whether your submission is accepted as the winner or not. Areviewguide.com reserves the right to use all work submitted to be published as it sees fit and where it is deemed appropriate.
Winners will be confirmed once they can provide proof of enrollment at an approved university, college or school. This includes a picture of current student ID, school transcripts, letter of proof, and a copy of the tuition bill. A secondary winner will be chosen if the initial winner cannot provide these proofs.